What the *&%@ was Millward doing

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ian.birchall

What the *&%@ was Millward doing

Post by ian.birchall »

last night when Stains outdid Bradford and won by scoring their last 3 tries in only 6 minutes, when he chased onto the field like a demented foool at the end of the game and jumped on Cunninghams back piggy back style and starts pumping his fist in the air to the Stains supporters.
Must be a prime case for charging him with bringing the game into disrepute. :exc:
How many more of you thought like me that Keiron Cunningham looked about 2 stone overweight, for a few minutes I thought that Stains had resigned Barry Lard. :conf:
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
waterside glens

Re: What the *&%@ was Mill...

Post by waterside glens »

millward might get on like a bit of a numpty but i like his passion for the game
Curtis

Re: What the *&%@ was ...

Post by Curtis »

the way milward went on to the pitch you would of throught he had won the cup fainl he knows saints were more than lucky to win the game it makes a change he useally makes some sob story up if they get beat

wigan till i die

saints to death
heydude

Post by heydude »

excuse me people but we are talking about ian millward whatever he does makes him look a pratt normally it's his expressions and reactions when the ref doesn't give his team the decision so really nothing surprises me with this man.(also the worst one he did was laugh when sonny nickle broke robbie mears jaw remember that one.)
don't eat yellow snow
LiL_WaRrIoR

Post by LiL_WaRrIoR »

when i watched the match i knew saints could come back but it was still a shock when they dived over the try line in the last 5 seconds of the match......we were all a bit suprised....no need to go mad n jump on people's backs...it was one match, like you said it was not the grand final or anything special! I suppose it shows he has spirit for the game....we should be happy for that...at least :doz:
Wigan till i die!
Dawber

Post by Dawber »

was i seeing things or did higham knock on going for the line ?, me thinks he did wich meant wire should have had scrum down not saints playing on to let higham score a vital try, what was the video ref thinking? (again) same old jammy saints, as for millward, most games you can sit on his bottom lip
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

He knows how ucky they were to win, he suddenly turned from open mouthed fish to raging lunatic, i never knew he felt that way about cunningham. I feel gutted for warrington though they should have won!
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

He's pathetic isn't he. Theyd won nowt,it's all play acting mind games. He's probably worried that saints will do crap again and he'll get sacked, at least if he gets in with the fans hes got more of a chance of staying.
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!