Michael Crocker released by Storm, signed by Hull FC?????

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Matthew

Re: Michael Crocker released b...

Post by Matthew »

He has a fair bit of surgery of late too...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/rugby_l ... 423115.stm

A good sign - but it would have to be a good price. Dodgy shoulders are not a good assett in Rugby League!

"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------
shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

i remeber hearing that before the grand final last year, that the storm had never lost a game with him in the side...

now that is a big achievment...

i agree with cp fully he is a world class player, but not the most talented skills wise just a tough cookie as stevo would say and does the basics to a high standard...
josie andrews

Re: Michael Crocker released by Storm, signed by Hull FC?????

Post by josie andrews »

Ricky Stuart: I won't pick Michael Crocker for Tests

TEST coach Ricky Stuart last night declared English-bound forward Michael Crocker had played his last game for Australia.

In the wake of Crocker's decision to quit the NRL for a three-year big-money deal in the UK, Stuart said: "Let's take out the fact it is Michael Crocker, because I am a huge fan of 'Crock' from being his club coach and his representative coach.

"It's not personal. But if he wants to go to England and cop the cash, I'd rather pick someone who wants to play for their country. I want a bloke in there who is passionate about playing for Australia.

"If it means picking the second, third or fourth choice, then I'm happy to do that."

But Stuart's strong stance is certain to cause an interstate split, with Queensland-based Australian selector Des Morris adamant Crocker should be considered

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/s ... 23,00.html

Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
standishcat

Post by standishcat »

platt-warrior wrote:Yes and we've got you :conf:
:lol: