C'mon Sint Ellens

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
turf

Re: C'mon Sint Ellens

Post by turf »

Bear wrote:I watched this in last orders along with some pretty looking women on the dancefloor :lol:
:o :o :o

Only joking Bear!!!!!! :lol1: :lol1: :lol: :lol:
kris_roy

Post by kris_roy »

Bear wrote:I watched this in last orders along with some pretty looking women on the dancefloor :lol: Couldnt belive the score, i thought the bulls would have put on a better performance than that
oh ano bear there was a couple of nice sites in litlle fifteen aswell lmao
BORN WIGAN,
LIVE WIGAN,
DIE WIGAN!!!!!
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Mr Stu wrote:i would much much rather bradford to win the game as i never want saints to win plus it will give us a better chance of finishing 2nd if bradford would have won. eddie is soooo biased towards saints its unreal. the penalty count killed bradford i think it ws something like 20 to 5 in saints favour.
We lost tonight, now if Bradford had won last night they would have gone into 4th and we would have dropped to 5th, it didn't happen thanks to Saints, yonow know i was right :wink:
Mr Stu

Post by Mr Stu »

hindsight is a wonderful thing :wink: best to be positive even if i as wrong :blush:
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

We are competing strongly with clubs who have sacked coaches,lost several players with injuries. So much for stability and a good run with injuries.
pedro

Post by pedro »

how sad is it that we are sat here needing clubs to lose to help us along.
standishcat

Post by standishcat »

pedro wrote:how sad is it that we are sat here needing clubs to lose to help us along.
Too true. We should be the masters of our own destiny! :conf:
pedro

Post by pedro »

aye...sad days :(
MrDave

Post by MrDave »

I think this weekend has given as a sight for Wigan really are in terms of progress. Level on points with Wakefield and Warrington speaks for itself and the possibility of being out of the top six next week.

I think at the end of the season people will look about at this Catalan match and say that it was the point that the season was over for Wigan. They had a chance to push on and show they were good enough to finish second but instead Wigan put themselves right into a battle for the top six, which is pretty much all we can expect these days.