Re: Calderwood out - Fozzard in

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
CBWarrior

Re: Calderwood out - Fozzard i...

Post by CBWarrior »

We can't have taken Fozzard. No way! Surely IL can't be that daft!
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

why not ,if we keep stu for another year fozzy would be just the bully boy to soften up our opponents for him, then he might go forward
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

Nobby`s Girl wrote:Calders is off to Hull Fc.
Via pigeon post!
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

pieater-alex wrote:
Nobby`s Girl wrote:Calders is off to Hull Fc.
Now I could have told you that :roll:
Thats what I said - she got the rumour via pigeon-post! :lol1:

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
Bendy Hendy

Post by Bendy Hendy »

Was talking to a saints player today, and he said that Fozzard has signed for Hudersfield. But he then said to remember that Saints wont sell players to Wigan, so it could be another Mickey Higham cinario!!
THI CORNT RUN BOUT LEGS

GET AMUNGST UM
Lazy J

Post by Lazy J »

Bendy Hendy wrote:Was talking to a saints player today, and he said that Fozzard has signed for Hudersfield. But he then said to remember that Saints wont sell players to Wigan, so it could be another Mickey Higham cinario!!
Thank the lord for that

but regarding stains not "selling players" to wigan, Fozzard and any other player out of contract is a free agent and can sign for who they like.
There are 10 types of people, those who get binary and those who dont!
Mr Stu

Post by Mr Stu »

i was told last week that fozzard and sculthorpe from someone who has contact with a couple of wakey players.
gillysmyhero

Post by gillysmyhero »

Bendy Hendy wrote:Was talking to a saints player today, and he said that Fozzard has signed for Hudersfield. But he then said to remember that Saints wont sell players to Wigan, so it could be another Mickey Higham cinario!!
I thought that stains wouldnt sell players to millward not Wigan
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

gillysmyhero wrote:
And to Whelan, but yeah, essentially you're right. Not that it makes any difference to the stupid Fozzard idea, but I think with IL in charge that old feud might be over.
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

GeoffN wrote:
gillysmyhero wrote:
And to Whelan, but yeah, essentially you're right. Not that it makes any difference to the stupid Fozzard idea, but I think with IL in charge that old feud might be over.
That's a mighty big assumption there Geoff! - your assuming that anyone from stains is rational, logical and forgiving (when I doubt anyone from there could even spell them! :wink: )