DENISS BETTS PROBLEM

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
mrs_carney

Re: DENISS BETTS PROBLEM

Post by mrs_carney »

Last time he did that though he got in trouble off the rfl though, so if they get in trouble when they say what they think they arent going to keep doing it
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
proud_pie_eater

Post by proud_pie_eater »

Selousscouts posted:
Actually Mrs. Betts ? or whatever your name is the Country is RHODESIA. To correct a few other mistakes on here, Moran was lifted by both legs UNDER his knees and dropped on his back, NOTHING LIKE A SPEAR TACKLE, it was not an illegal tackle to be illegal one or both hands of the tackling player have to be BETWEEN THE LEGS of the player tackled, in this case that did not apply.

Oh by the way just to fully enlighten you Mr. Birchall is it ? I am proud to say I served with that fine Regiment in Rhodesia.
Moran was lifted oof the floor with his feet above his head referees are told that this constitutes a spear tackle so quite rightfully the ref was concerned, however, when serious things are thrown out at the enquiry, then we have a problem.
NUMBER 1 SPOT HERE WE COME!!!
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

Lancaster Rugby, Have you ever actually been to Southern Rhodesia? I bet you think Widnes and Warrington are in Cheshire. No they're not, they are in Lancashire, change when it is bad has to be rejected. Bring back the days of Empire and Trevor Lake, GeoffN will remember him even if you don't. A Southern Rhodesian who would make Carney seem like a cart horse.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
Portsmouth Warrior

Post by Portsmouth Warrior »

Great thread for a man that can't even spell Denis
Pies are nice, and so are mice !!
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

Portsmouth Warrior, Personally I've always been a bit worried about D. Betts not being able to spell Dennis either
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
Portsmouth Warrior

Post by Portsmouth Warrior »

I share your concern after last nights shocker.
And indeed yourself sir, 1 N, 1 S.
Pies are nice, and so are mice !!
we_need_a_coach

Post by we_need_a_coach »

:angry: We should all be concerned, not a performance to remember last night, beaten by a pretty poor team that 5 years ago we could have put 40 points on the board.
Endecott would be an improvement on Betts, and thats saying something, also it seems to be getting to the players, even Dallas resorted to head tackles last night, Aspinwall probably should have been sent off, and Newton was very lucky on a couple of occasions.
Who is going to do something positive to address this critical situation / (like someone said 'we are WIGAN'). MO ? Betts ? Farrer ? No if DW is still interested in RL and not just going to throw all his attention at the Latics if they get promoted (on TV yesterday he said he would match the 28Million from SKY !) it has to be DW or we are sunk !
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

Newton for once did nothing wrong last night
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
pieeater

Post by pieeater »

Is Dennis going or what ?Theres a rumour over here that he's bought a chip shop in Platt Bridge. :exc:
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

pieeater posted:
Is Dennis going or what ?Theres a rumour over here that he's bought a chip shop in Platt Bridge. :exc:
If he has I bet his fish get battered