Re: Pillock on Sky Sports Live...

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

If you read the League Express this week, a nice letter from a Wakefield fan stating that Wakefield fans are not troublemakers...

quite funny now isnt it.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
MrDave

Post by MrDave »

Every club has trouble makers, lucky rugby doesn't have that many and most of the trouble caused a rugby games is caused by hooligans outside the ground like at Salford and Wigan.

Obviously not a good advert for the game but if it was on TV then the RFL and Wakefield can use the footage to make the sure culprit is dealt with.
eccywarrior

Post by eccywarrior »

i saw that. i didnt realise any rugby was on till after 55 mins when m8 txted saying did i know that rugby was on.
im gutted that i missed most of it as i never miss a game on tv apart from if im at wigan games.
IN WANE WE TRUST
Doveoverdave

Re: Pillock on Sky Sports Live Big Screen.

Post by Doveoverdave »

God wrote:Did anybody notice the fantastic advert for Rugby League on Sky Sports Live game tonight???
Wakefield Vs Catalans.

As the camera went to pan on the Catalans supporters (all 5 of them) after a good Catalan try,a pillock in an England shirt and a skin head tapped a woman on the shoulder with a very large Catalans flag, he then proceeded to give her the wa**er sign then mouthed effin p**ck right in her face.

All caught live on sky and no doubt the big screen at the ground.

The camera quickly panned away suprise,suprise, those with Sky+ can rewind and have a look.It happened around the 60-70 minute mark.

What a great advert that moron is for the so called family sport.Abusing a woman holding a flag, what a hard man he is.

In the words of Medlock, what a Weapon :exc: :exc: :exc:
Probably should have "Fekkard" him, deserves a broken jaw in many peoples eyes.
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

god you'll haveWW after you for those coments :o
gpartin

Re: Pillock on Sky Sports Live Big Screen.

Post by gpartin »

Doveoverdave wrote:
God wrote:Did anybody notice the fantastic advert for Rugby League on Sky Sports Live game tonight???
Wakefield Vs Catalans.

As the camera went to pan on the Catalans supporters (all 5 of them) after a good Catalan try,a pillock in an England shirt and a skin head tapped a woman on the shoulder with a very large Catalans flag, he then proceeded to give her the wa**er sign then mouthed effin p**ck right in her face.

All caught live on sky and no doubt the big screen at the ground.

The camera quickly panned away suprise,suprise, those with Sky+ can rewind and have a look.It happened around the 60-70 minute mark.

What a great advert that moron is for the so called family sport.Abusing a woman holding a flag, what a hard man he is.

In the words of Medlock, what a Weapon :exc: :exc: :exc:
Probably should have "Fekkard" him, deserves a broken jaw in many peoples eyes.
He would have totally deserved it. If he had done it to any woman at a game and I saw it I would probably break his jaw myself. Would be worth 200 hours community service to see the look of disbelief on his face as he lies on the floor looking skyward. He wouldn't do it again in a hurry.
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."