Feka to Hull?

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Fujiman

Feka to Hull?

Post by Fujiman »

In an article today in the Independent Dave Hadfield hints that Feka may be going the opposite way in a swap for Carvell. Anybody else heard anything :(
gillysmyhero

Re: Feka to Hull?

Post by gillysmyhero »

Ive just heard same 5mins ago,from someone who is a good source. He says that Noble reckons Feka is to big and is only 40% fit and wants to do a swap.
the-Bowtun-Warrior

Post by the-Bowtun-Warrior »

:D :) :D :) :D :) :D :)

well done Nobby!!!!!!!!

finally a top decision
Owen Coyles Super White Army!!!

eccywarrior

Post by eccywarrior »

id keep feka and swap coley instead.
IN WANE WE TRUST
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

No chance! Now that Feka's court case is out of the way I think we will see a gradual improvement in his fitness. Further, I think that Mick Hogan will view him as a very marketable asset.

Regarding recruitmaent, we will sign another forward and possibly a back. As always, much will depend on the salary cap.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

shaunedwardsfan club wrote: As always, much will depend on the salary cap.
Spot on. There is no way we can afford the difference in price between Feka and Carvell without making sacrifices in other areas and I totally don't understand why we would want to get rid of feka as he is one of the players who takes the most out of the opposition defence and at times has been the player who has put a bit of life into otherwise dull performances. Don't get me wrong I like Carvell but is he worth over 100k?

Given the fact that he has signed the contract with Hull wouldn't there have to be some kind of compensation package too? With all the time that he has had to consider a contract its a bit of a dirty trick Carvell has played.
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

mike binder

Post by mike binder »

feka is going no were hes just signed a new contract ,and he will now pa back the faith the club have given him threw his trail of misjudgement.
he has beeen quoted saying he loves the wigan life and nobby wouldnt bear the brunt of the fans if he gets rid of 1 of his crowd pleasesrs
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

mike binder wrote:feka is going no were hes just signed a new contract ,and he will now pa back the faith the club have given him threw his trail of misjudgement.
he has beeen quoted saying he loves the wigan life and nobby wouldnt bear the brunt of the fans if he gets rid of 1 of his crowd pleasesrs
Sounds good to me! How long has he signed for?
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

no way, if that happend thats it im stopping going there just useless....

i thought nobby loved big fellas like feka in his team, similar player to anderson or vagana at bradford...

cant see it myself and wouldnt swap him definatly nottttt....

KOOCH

Post by KOOCH »

Cannot let feka go across the pennines.Yes it's true to say we could do with a little more game time from him.And yet.If you were on the opposite side to feka would you want to be standing in his way when he's on a rampaging run.Damned sure i would not.Always thought the wife was scary till i saw the size of feka.Don't see how we could possibly afford to bring carvell into the ranks.But it would make for a formidable front line.Look at how short we are going to be manpower wise against the rhino's.The only thing that really concerns me about Hadfields punt is that he's usually not far of the mark.Even for a biased yorkie.Come on wigan we can do it. :)