Cullen on SKY

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
KOOCH

Re: Cullen on SKY

Post by KOOCH »

turf wrote:I thought it was a good game tonight. It was close and it was tense.

I thought Ben Thaler had an outstanding game, and only sin binned Soloamoana on the advice of the flagwaver, who ran on to report the incident to him.

As for Ian Smith, well he has cost Bradford the game with that "try" that he chalked off for an "alledged" obstruction.

Thaler also kept the game flowing as much as he could and only penalised what he had to, and used common sense in the closing minutes with reguards to lying on/flopping/lying in the ruck etc.

Next game for Thaler:

Wigan v Saints next Friday!!!!!!! :eusa10: :eusa10:

We should be so lucky!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

We'll probably end up with the Klein/Ganson cobination again!!!!!! :angry: :angry:
Quite agree with observation of thaler.Quite a compitent bit of reffing for a change.What was solomona supposed to do?he had committed himself.Nothing malicious in his use of the shoulder.Wonder what game the merry flag waver was watching? certainly not the one i was!Ian smith should hang his head in shame.Call that obstruction.My granny could have done a better job. :eusa17:
First Try Tickle

Post by First Try Tickle »

I thought cullen was a disgrace tonight, he just woundn't stop talking crap and his bias was so annoying.

But the worse was when he had a go about the try agaist us when barret was offside and that it could have cost him his job. Badford scored while he was wittering on and i missed it as i was to busy shouting at the TV.
turf

Post by turf »

KOOCH wrote: Ian smith should hang his head in shame. Call that obstruction.My granny could have done a better job. :eusa17:
That decision by Ian Smith marred the night really from an officials point of view.

Apart from that, diabolical decision, it was a good night for the officials on duty last night.
pedro

Post by pedro »

turf wrote:
KOOCH wrote: Ian smith should hang his head in shame. Call that obstruction.My granny could have done a better job. :eusa17:
That decision by Ian Smith marred the night really from an officials point of view.

Apart from that, diabolical decision, it was a good night for the officials on duty last night.
It didnt even look late in slow mo. You cannot defend him turf as they are all VERY poor this year not just him.

I dont think he ahd a good game juts a better game then the usual suspects.

Better than crap doesnt make good.
shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

he still refers warrington as his team when i was watching boots n all or whatever last week....

he kept saying, WE played pretty well but can improve still...

its like wow sunshine you arnt there anymore..

your s**t get over it, you try to talk posh when your not.....
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

Sky commentary is crap - I've always said that and have mailed sky countless times to ask for a "ref only" commentary option.

Throw Cullen into the mix and it is unbearable. He was a rubbish coach - what did wire win with him in charge, 1 play off match in his entire tenure?

It was laughable as he was clearly supporting wire, but that didn't stop him criticizing their shape and gameplan. The Schadenfreude when they conceded tries was awful.

Looks like I will be writing another mail to sky - which will probably be ignored.
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------