Rhys Wesser

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
butt monkey

Rhys Wesser

Post by butt monkey »

Mathers out and this guy in???

Penrith star Rhys Wesser will, at this stage, remain with the Panthers to see out his deal until the end of next year, but that could change if another club is prepared to cover the bulk of his contract money.

It emerged yesterday that Penrith were prepared to let Wesser go at the end of this season if they could come to an arrangement with another club which left the Panthers to pay only about 30 per cent of the deal themselves.
http://www.stuff.co.nz/4622633a10713.html

Or Karmichael Hunt??
The big spending and high flying Sydney Roosters are set to join the race to sign Brisbane and Queensland fullback Karmichael Hunt for the 2009 season.

Hunt is shaping up as the biggest name off contract heading into next year and it's believed the Bondi based Roosters have earmarked Hunt as a replacement for former Australian fullback Anthony Minichiello.
http://www.rleague.com/db/article.php?id=30945
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
chrisJJ

Re: Rhys Wesser

Post by chrisJJ »

i don;t think mathers will go.

i want him to, he's shocking and more of a half back/ hooker than a fullback atm, Richards for fullback and get a speed merchant on the wing!
To be the best
you have to beat the best
john6028

Post by john6028 »

Karmichael Hunt more than likely going to Queensland Reds super 14s Rugby Union
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

We need more than Wesser or Hunt! First of all we need a front row that's tough, aggresive and hurts people. Without such a foundation it doesn't matter who wears shirts one to seven. We need some malice in the pack, without McIlorium, Tomkins and Hock we have none. Fielding did have it but since Mason stuck a few punches on him and then Radford battered him in a boxing ring he has lost all his confidence.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

chrisJJ wrote:i don;t think mathers will go.

i want him to, he's shocking and only a half rate water carrier
Typo corrected!
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------
old hooker

Post by old hooker »

shaunedwardsfan club wrote:We need more than Wesser or Hunt! First of all we need a front row that's tough, aggresive and hurts people. Without such a foundation it doesn't matter who wears shirts one to seven. We need some malice in the pack, without McIlorium, Tomkins and Hock we have none. Fielding did have it but since Mason stuck a few punches on him and then Radford battered him in a boxing ring he has lost all his confidence.
fred ladd

Post by fred ladd »

no wayyy how the hell can u get rid of mathers after 1 season

disgraceful if that happens tbh

had a good game agenst saints
McVities Warrior

Post by McVities Warrior »

why would it be a disgrace? he has only had 1 good game this season against leeds. thats harldy value for money.
Personaly i think mathers should go, keep pat at full back and bring in a new winger with real pace, or bring someone up from the acadamy would be even better:D :exc: