Interesting!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
2old4

Interesting!

Post by 2old4 »

Just spent the last 30-35 minutes reading all the days postings and find them very interesting. the fact that the first two concern efforts from wigan fans to help other people is amazing and touching. One of the many reasons i am proud to be a Wigan fan! NOT proud to hear the chanting of 'your'e not fit too wear the shirt' last night (in fact felt sick) because some are and some are not, but for them ALL to hear that is not constructive. Wigan fans help people in need and our team are in need at the moment. We are the 18th man are we not? and need to remember this. So many rumours abound at the moment and truth is we know nothing of what is true so we have to trust IL to sort this out. I respect the M Binder post as i agree with what he has to say and it is fairly obvious that when the team come to warm up, there is a lack of comaradarie :doz: and enthusiasm and that their fitness is virtually none-existant. I also believe that on the 20 minute mark when we start to exchange the team, that is when cohesion goes out of the window!
GOOD LUCK to you all tomorrow (hope you raise loads) and especially to IL and co. at the fans forum!! :sad: