Re: will you be renewing your season tickets

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
FROM A TO B

Re: will you be renewing your season tickets

Post by FROM A TO B »

Set this up based on other thread about ST's :wink:
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
MiThor

Re: will you be revewing your season tickets

Post by MiThor »

never thought I would consider not renewing, have to admit Iam giving it serious thought, changed my working pattern to make sure I get friday's off, wife also season ticket holder, taking everthing into account costs us over £50 a match, are they worth it. NO
ancientnloyal

Re: will you be renewing y...

Post by ancientnloyal »

put simply - "I am a Wigan fan", it's my town and my team. blood innit (as todays youth may say)
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
Dubs

Post by Dubs »

Renewing my season ticket is like breathing - I don't have to even consider doing it, it just comes naturally.

Wigan til I die
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Dubs wrote:Renewing my season ticket is like breathing - I don't have to even consider doing it, it just comes naturally.

Wigan til I die
Exactly my thoughts :)
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
warriors united

Post by warriors united »

not even crossed my mind not renewing my st
what would i be doing if i didnt listening to it on the radio wishing i was there!!!!!
Susi

Post by Susi »

Goes with out saying. Ok we play pants sometimes
(Ok a lot this year). But we are LOYAL fans aren't we ???
What else is there to do on a Friday night to destress from work.
baldrik

Post by baldrik »

Yes I will most probably renew my Season Ticket, but this could possibly be the last time. At the moment apart from the few games where Wigan have put in the required effort, I consider them to be below the standard required to win any silverware. Having said that if the team shows the effort required and loses then I dont mind so much. The squad does need a playmaker and Tim Smith has showed some promise in this role, I thought the forwards had a good game on Friday and couldnt fault them. There are going to be changes in the playing staff in the near future and I hope IL is going to bring in some good players, but as always we as Supporters want them to Play to their best ability, after all its the season ticket holders who keep the club in good financial shape and because of this I think we deserve to be entertained to the best of the players ability.
I need a good cup of tea and a slice of success
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

baldrik wrote:Yes I will most probably renew my Season Ticket, but this could possibly be the last time. At the moment apart from the few games where Wigan have put in the required effort, I consider them to be below the standard required to win any silverware. Having said that if the team shows the effort required and loses then I dont mind so much. The squad does need a playmaker and Tim Smith has showed some promise in this role, I thought the forwards had a good game on Friday and couldnt fault them. There are going to be changes in the playing staff in the near future and I hope IL is going to bring in some good players, but as always we as Supporters want them to Play to their best ability, after all its the season ticket holders who keep the club in good financial shape and because of this I think we deserve to be entertained to the best of the players ability.
So that's the "cunning plan"? :wink:
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

You are obviously all kids with short memories!

I had a season ticket when Vince Karalius resigned with the words "Wigan is a sick club. I do not think I am the right doctor!"

Following season saw us in Division 2 and we supporters were treated to Sunday afternoons in Batley, Doncaster, Huyton etc. Luckily we returned to Division 1 the season after but not as champions though. York beat us to that!!

Then things started to change. The 'Gang of Four' took over the club. Tom Rathbone, Jack Hilton, Jack Robinson and yes, Maurice Lindsay!! They took the entire UK game to the next level. They made Wigan the first fully professional outfit and for the next decade we were virtually unbeatable. I went to the first six Wembleys and then got bored. I let my season ticket go as well. No point really, Wigan were the only team who could win so why pay to go see them when it was only a question of how many points they would win by?? Also, their matches were on TV mostly!!

I bought my next season ticket 2 years ago. Noble's saving us from relegation marked the most exciting season in 20 years for me.

And yes. I shall be renewing my season ticket.

Any Season Ticket holder who decides not to renew is perfectly entitled to that decision for whatever reasons they might have.

Any supporter who comes on to a Warriors Forum asking whether ST holders intend to renew ie. suggesting they do not renew is, quite frankly, a supporter the Warriors can well do without!