Fielden

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
privateryan

Re: Fielden

Post by privateryan »

we would have problems if the whole team gave us clap. Err sorry misread you mean applause.
yay!
wigan1977

Post by wigan1977 »

have you ever thought about taking up comedy writing ? think we could have the next adam sandler here :)
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

wigan1977 wrote:i think fielden should get the nod as captain,did any notice against hull he was the only player to clap the fans
it would be a waste of time seeing as he is going to Leeds
viva_seddo13

Post by viva_seddo13 »

if he can play like tht everyweek against better sides i think we shud give him the nod to be captain personally i think lockers wud be alot better without the pressure of the captaincy
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

viva_seddo13 wrote:if he can play like tht everyweek against better sides i think we shud give him the nod to be captain personally i think lockers wud be alot better without the pressure of the captaincy
I think Lockers would be much better in NL1, thst league is more his standard, maybe we could offload him Widnes in exchange for Bob beswick or whoever else they may be willing to exchange
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

medlocke wrote:
viva_seddo13 wrote:if he can play like tht everyweek against better sides i think we shud give him the nod to be captain personally i think lockers wud be alot better without the pressure of the captaincy
I think Lockers would be much better in NL1, thst league is more his standard, maybe we could offload him Widnes in exchange for Bob beswick or whoever else they may be willing to exchange
You "hit" the double millenium with that quote!! :lol:
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
mark webster?

Post by mark webster? »

hey butt monkey we should offload you and medlocke to the saints forums so you can chat bo**ocks in there with the rest of the inbreds you complete and utter senseless git,

you 2 are probly those people the say he should've passed left when he's running on an inside ball, we can tell who the professional players are in the stands.
Can't whack a good pint.
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

mark webster? wrote:hey butt monkey we should offload you and medlocke to the saints forums so you can chat bo**ocks in there with the rest of the inbreds you complete and utter senseless git,

you 2 are probly those people the say he should've passed left when he's running on an inside ball, we can tell who the professional players are in the stands.
And you are a total and utter pr*ck who should read and check facts before writing your meaningless a senseless drivel - you get a better conversation from a bunch of deranged, mindless wire fans dribbling over James Lowes than you do from some of the trolls who have recently entered this site!

If you could be arsed (and I am not sure WHY I should explain my self to YOU!:roll: But it was Medlocke's 2000 post - hence, if I need to spell it out to you morons out there, it was his "double millennium"!!!

I thank you for your stupidity!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

mark webster? wrote:hey butt monkey we should offload you and medlocke to the saints forums so you can chat bo**ocks in there with the rest of the inbreds you complete and utter senseless git,

Dear Mark :eusa11:

please pull your neck in and get your sen back to RLfans, with an attitude like that, if everybody agreed the site would be boring, besides Butt Monkey rocks, his little quips and many and many pics brighten up the day, are you a little peeved with me because i have the nerve to call Sean "The Chosen One" O'Loughlin dull and void of any attacking play being you are one of his many fan boys :eusa16:
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

medlocke wrote:

Dear Mark :eusa11:

please pull your neck in and get your sen back to RLfans, with an attitude like that, if everybody agreed the site would be boring, besides Butt Monkey rocks, his little quips and many and many pics brighten up the day, are you a little peeved with me because i have the nerve to call Sean "The Chosen One" O'Loughlin dull and void of any attacking play being you are one of his many fan boys :eusa16:
He's just at a loss cos' I will not join "there" site and make there dull and boring existence - exciting! :wink: