Fielden

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Kittwazzer

Re: Fielden

Post by Kittwazzer »

butt monkey wrote:
mark webster? wrote:hey butt monkey we should offload you and medlocke to the saints forums so you can chat bo**ocks in there with the rest of the inbreds you complete and utter senseless git,

you 2 are probly those people the say he should've passed left when he's running on an inside ball, we can tell who the professional players are in the stands.
And you are a total and utter pr*ck who should read and check facts before writing your meaningless a senseless drivel - you get a better conversation from a bunch of deranged, mindless wire fans dribbling over James Lowes than you do from some of the trolls who have recently entered this site!

If you could be arsed (and I am not sure WHY I should explain my self to YOU!:roll: But it was Medlocke's 2000 post - hence, if I need to spell it out to you morons out there, it was his "double millennium"!!!

I thank you for your stupidity!
Butt Monkey, you are the biggest hypocrite I have ever countenanced. You made capital by quoting me out of context and now you come on here and spit your poison at some other new kid on the block!

I said 'tossers' just the once and you slated me for it. Yet you feel it is acceptable for you to say pr*ck, trolls, morons!!

Remind us all please. Who died and left you in charge!
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

Kittwazzer wrote:
butt monkey wrote:
mark webster? wrote:hey butt monkey we should offload you and medlocke to the saints forums so you can chat bo**ocks in there with the rest of the inbreds you complete and utter senseless git,

you 2 are probly those people the say he should've passed left when he's running on an inside ball, we can tell who the professional players are in the stands.
And you are a total and utter pr*ck who should read and check facts before writing your meaningless a senseless drivel - you get a better conversation from a bunch of deranged, mindless wire fans dribbling over James Lowes than you do from some of the trolls who have recently entered this site!

If you could be arsed (and I am not sure WHY I should explain my self to YOU!:roll: But it was Medlocke's 2000 post - hence, if I need to spell it out to you morons out there, it was his "double millennium"!!!

I thank you for your stupidity!
Butt Monkey, you are the biggest most pathetic two faced hypocrite I have ever countenanced. You made capital by quoting me out of context and now you come on here and spit your poison at some other new kid on the block!

I said 'tossers' just the once and you slated me for it. Yet you feel it is acceptable for you to say pr*ck, trolls, morons!!

Remind us all please. Who died and left you in charge!
He, like you, started off on this site with insults!

If you live by the sword you die by the......

You never apologised for calling "all the users tossers" for using this "poxy site", so I take it your (out of context post - as you call it :roll: ) was still meant then?

If you are upset by me using pr*ck - and think that is swearing - get a life!

As for trolls - he (and you) may well be - but if you are upset over it. Truth hurts!

As for moron, he deserved that, for not reading my post and glibly writing drivel about it,
the inbreds you complete and utter senseless git
and for that nice and tasteful quote. One that is probably closer to him than anyone else on here!
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Butt Monkey

If it makes you happy and allows us to move forward, I apologise for calling people tossers on this forum.

Present company excepted! :D
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

Kittwazzer wrote:Butt Monkey

If it makes you happy and allows us to move forward, I apologise for calling people tossers on this forum.

Present company excepted! :D
Apology accepted, i hope you accept that I still regard you a
pr*ck - and if you think that is swearing - get a life!

Troll - he (and you) may well be - but if you are upset over it. Truth hurts!

Moron, he deserved that, for not reading my post and glibly writing drivel
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

butt monkey wrote:
pr*ck - and if you think that is swearing - get a life!
One like yours perhaps, perched in front of a computer 24/7 talking to your cyber friends? I prefer a real social life, not just a 'virtual' one!!
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

Can we cut the slagging off match please, or this thread will be blocked.

Medlocke, we are all well aware of your fond affection for our esteemed captain.

New users, can you please try and refrain from personal and derogatory comments and take into account that not all on here are as vociferous with their thoughts and comments about Wigan Warriors.

We are in general a friendly bunch and whilst some banter and "liveley" debate is welcome and encouraged, this site will not be allowed to be dragged down to the depths of certain other sites we could mention (rant over, for now)

Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
KOOCH

Post by KOOCH »

wigan1977 wrote:i think fielden should get the nod as captain,did any notice against hull he was the only player to clap the fans
course fielden applauded us.He applauded the fact that we have turned up to watch this sh*te week in week out.Applaud us i should think he needs to give every fan an hand shake and to say thanks for coming mate your loyalty astounds me.
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

Opposition players have sussed Sturt Fielden out. He points, shouts and throws no punches. Leeds game was another handbags with Jaimie Peacock. Problem was Peacock rattled Fielden for the next three balls Stu took in. Stu never went near Jamie Peacock when he took the ball in. Men and boys at the moment. A good boxing coach would pick his confidence up, showing him what to do. He needs the confidence of a good knock out punch to pull him round.
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

Cmon be nice.

Anyway Saints dont hav much to moan about so theyd be unhappy there
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

Panchitta Marra wrote:Opposition players have sussed Sturt Fielden out. He points, shouts and throws no punches. Leeds game was another handbags with Jaimie Peacock. Problem was Peacock rattled Fielden for the next three balls Stu took in. Stu never went near Jamie Peacock when he took the ball in.
After the handbags with Peacock, Fielden ran straight at him from the resulting penalty - which resulted in the Peacock and 3 other Leeds players clattering him and him winning us another penalty.

If Fielden starts throwing punches then he will either be penalised, sin-binned or knocked out - or all of the aforementioned. Given our discipline has been one of downfalls this year I would prefer him not to get into a fight and give easy yards (and potentially a man advantage by being yellow carded or dropped) to our opponents.
Panchitta Marra wrote: Men and boys at the moment. A good boxing coach would pick his confidence up, showing him what to do. He needs the confidence of a good knock out punch to pull him round.
The thing that Fielden lacks is a good chin - and no boxing coach no matter how good can improve that; it's something you're born with. If Fielden takes one on the button; then it is usually lights out. He can't help it; it's not a lack of heart or guts that causes this - in fact you could say that it takes more guts to get into the rough stuff with fragile whiskers. All a boxing coach might be able to teach him is a better defence - covering up and rolling with the punch - however given that RL fights are more bar-room brawls and less Queensbury rules; this is only going to be of limited use

Fielden has improved greatly over the last few games. If he keeps doing what he is doing, then is every chance he will keep improving. What we don't need him to do is do something silly like knocking someone out and getting suspended - if he wants to prove a point then he can put in a big defensive hit - legally!
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------