Wigan 62 Leigh 6

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
WiganWarrior

Wigan 62 Leigh 6

Post by WiganWarrior »

Not a bad score line at all :)

i was watching from the executive seating in the west stand, as was on the executive package, it was a execellent experience. Only down side i was how quiet they are in the west. I was on the pitch at half time having a photo with Dean Bell and then with Wayne Godwin (man of the match voted by barclays) who's birthday it is on sun (he's 23 like me ) , not starting that post again! And if you have a program im in it but not happy about the pic

Would definatly recommend it if you wanted to treat a fan who loves Wigan.

anyway enough of my experience, i was very impressed with the game and all the players i hope we can keep playing well now. Godwin was very lively as was Bret, Carney seemed to be playing well, although he did seem to limp off towards the end hope he's ok. I couldnt decided if SeuSeu was match fit, i loved the dallas theme tune for his try. Rads had an excellent game as well.

I know we only played Leigh but i was encouraged to see the team playing well together, there was a couple of good breaks made where the player didnt have any support and Danny Sculthorpe made some risky passes as he was being tackled again, similar to ones at london that cost us. Also good to see the displine across the team has improved to.

Bring on Saints :lol:
Wigan til i Die !!!!

"Its like a game of union the ball disappears for 3-4 tackles then appears to be kicked" BBC GMR