Where Is Ashley Klein Based????

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
turf

Re: Where Is Ashley Klein Base...

Post by turf »

butt monkey wrote:That MAY have been important in the past.

With the new rules introduced this season, regarding referees and home town clubs - it matters not one jot anymore! :D
I suppose so butt monkey.
turf

Post by turf »

butt monkey wrote:OMG!!!

I have been caught "hook line and sinker! AGAIN!!!

Hardly butt monkey!!!! :wink: :wink:
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

ashley is based in london ,regular seen watching the quinns when he has no other game
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
turf

Post by turf »

mike binder wrote:ashley is based in london ,regular seen watching the quinns when he has no other game
:o :o :o

His home team?!?!

Ah well, I suppose it could have been worse it could have been Klein refereeing Quins vs Saints on Sunday.
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

turf wrote:
mike binder wrote:ashley is based in london ,regular seen watching the quinns when he has no other game
:o :o :o

His home team?!?!

Ah well, I suppose it could have been worse it could have been Klein refereeing Quins vs Saints on Sunday.
But as previous stated, it doesn't really matter. Especially as whilst he might live in London, he's not even from this country so can't have any particular ties to London or the Quins. Just because someone lives somewhere doesn't mean they would be biased towards any particular team. I live in Manchester having previously lived in Lancaster, Sunderland and a town in northwest France, and I've no particular affection for any of those places, they just happened to be where I lived at the time.

In addition, rugby league is only played in a relatively small area, so players - and referees - will probably only come from those areas as well. It is inevitable that referees will come from places which have SL teams, but we've got to at least accept the theory that referees are neutral, no matter where they come from. If not, the whole basis for the game collapses. I have no problem at all with London-based Ashley Clown refereeing London-based Harlequins. Or Ganson refereeing his beloved St Helens for that matter.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
turf

Post by turf »

Or Ben Thaler refereeing Wakefield.
trotski_tgwu

Post by trotski_tgwu »

The Klown is from Neverland where Jacko used to live :lol: Right next to never never land Turf :lol:

Workers of the World Unite.
You have nothing to loose but your Chains.
Karl Marx