Randy Orton Injured In Crash!

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
turf

Re: Randy Orton Injured In Cra...

Post by turf »

Nobby`s Girl wrote:
butt monkey wrote:
cpwigan wrote: Don't be Turf, anybody riding a grifter deserved pain.

I rode a chopper as did all real men
I disagree Cp! This guy must have been a "real" man, to ride this bike.

I wonder who rode this one though?

lmao!! just been in stitches laughing at these pictures!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Me too Nobby's Girl!!!! :badg: :badg: :lol: :lol:
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

any ideas? :doz:
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
trotski_tgwu

Post by trotski_tgwu »

Morph wrote:
cpwigan wrote:
turf wrote: Sorry to hear that FROM A TO B!!! :( :(
Don't be Turf, anybody riding a grifter deserved pain.

So is your favourite film Brokeback Mountain then, CP? :o
No that might be Turfs :eh:

Workers of the World Unite.
You have nothing to loose but your Chains.
Karl Marx

butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

trotski_tgwu wrote:
Morph wrote:

I always preferred "my" cowboys to be "real" men! Marion Morrison for example :o
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

butt monkey wrote:
trotski_tgwu wrote:
Morph wrote: So is your favourite film Brokeback Mountain then, CP? :o
I always preferred "my" cowboys to be "real" men! Marion Morrison for example :o
Cracking name that, do you think that gave Johnny Cash the idea of "A boy named Sue"?? :wink:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
medlocke

Re: Randy Orton Injured In Crash!

Post by medlocke »

Fraggle wrote:
turf wrote: It just shows you the improtance of woearing a helmet when on ANY bike.

The Spanish should take not of this story because they just ride round on their bikes WITHOUT helmets.

Also it indicates the hazzards of travelling around in your car with your beam lights on and what it can cause.
Which would be relevant except that in over half the states in America you also don't need to wear a helmet when on a motorbike, and Orton's fellow HD riders are the most likely not to bother.

I'm also not sure whether the story is referring to what we call "full beam" lights, or just normal headlights, as there are terminology differences between us and them with respect to anything to with cars. But in any case, there are plenty of occasions when it's legitimate to use full beam lights and without any of us knowing the accident location, I'd not like to speculate if this was such a place or not.

I thought these wrestlers were supposed to be indestructible and that he'd be back in ring 10 minutes after the accident hitting someone over the head with a chair...
Actually they do have a helmet law in America only a handfull of states have it others don't, there is an ongoing battle over there the bikers and the Helmet Law Defense League claim that the law is unconstitutional. You can get ongoing reports and such like every month in my favourite bike magazine Easyriders

http://www.iihs.org/laws/HelmetUseCurrent.aspx

ignore my post fraggle, i have read yours wrong, why do i keep missing words when reading post's, i think it might be time for an eye test :blush:
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

turf wrote:
Nobby`s Girl wrote:Give over!! Whats their to be sorry about!!

Put me of riding the bikes...it`ll take a lot more than your post :lol:

one of the guys who goes on the bike run with us, he came of his bike about 4 weeks ago, he`s still in hospital, lucky to be alive but he may loose his leg. Said he wont touch a bike again.
Thank god for that Nobby's Girl, I thought you'd have gone off on one after seeing/reading my post.

PS: I STILL wish I hadn't brought up this subject if your mate is STILL in hospital and is going to (maybe) lose his leg. :blush: :blush: :sad: :sad: :sad:
we all wish you hadn't brought it up
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

trotski_tgwu wrote:
Morph wrote:

i preffered when all the cowboys rode was the range :o :lol:
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

medlocke wrote: Actually they do have a helmet law in America only a handfull of states have it others don't, there is an ongoing battle over there the bikers and the Helmet Law Defense League claim that the law is unconstitutional. You can get ongoing reports and such like every month in my favourite bike magazine Easyriders

ignore my post fraggle, i have read yours wrong, why do i keep missing words when reading post's, i think it might be time for an eye test :blush:
No worries, and I actually checked the list of states in Easyriders myself to make sure it was more than half the states who don't have mandatory helmets. It's a damn complicated list though, endless footnotes for something you'd think would be a yes/no question as to whether helmets are required. Not that I spend much time reading that page when there are plenty of other things to distract the eye...
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Fraggle wrote:
medlocke wrote: Actually they do have a helmet law in America only a handfull of states have it others don't, there is an ongoing battle over there the bikers and the Helmet Law Defense League claim that the law is unconstitutional. You can get ongoing reports and such like every month in my favourite bike magazine Easyriders

No worries, and I actually checked the list of states in Easyriders myself to make sure it was more than half the states who don't have mandatory helmets. It's a damn complicated list though, endless footnotes for something you'd think would be a yes/no question as to whether helmets are required. Not that I spend much time reading that page when there are plenty of other things to distract the eye...
Indeed the Helmet law is a strange thing, i have rode a few time helmetless, while it is nice to have the wind going through your hair, i still feel a bit uneasy, maybe because we have no option and must where the helmet, either way, i think i would wear the helmet at all times, better safe than sorry.

My favourite parts of the magazine are "In The Wind" you get some cool pics in there and that page right at the front with all the unbelievable stories/laws etc :lol: