Not another!

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Fraggle

Re: Not another!

Post by Fraggle »

butt monkey wrote:
Grothe has been linked to Super League club Wigan but Spagnolo the English giants had made no real offer to the 28-year-old.

“There’s been no real discussion,” Spagnolo said. “It was just an inquiry from them. No one’s really sat down and spoken to Eric. It’s just been in passing.
So I don't think that counts as an approach, he doesn't say when the enquiry was made and even whether it was anything more than an enquiry about whether his contract was up any time soon. I've got no problem about us enquiring about players, infact I'd hope we constantly keep check on who's possibly going to be available, but it maybe explains a lot from the Aussie media if everytime a player gets mentioned in a conversation that it gets interpreted as an "approach". No wonder half the players in the sport get linked with Wigan!
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]