saints

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
WiganWarrior

Re: saints

Post by WiganWarrior »

What i did notice on Fri even when Leigh where loads of points behind the fans were still loud, singing shouting and never stopped until the final whistle (guess their used to losing haha) but the point is if we go behind on Fri i hope our fans do the same if we go quiet the team will i think.

Im sure this wont happen even if its just the people on here it will be loud enough (esp mrs lam hehe)

I cant wait for a good chant of Longy Longy whats the score :lol:
Wigan til i Die !!!!

"Its like a game of union the ball disappears for 3-4 tackles then appears to be kicked" BBC GMR
we_need_a_coach

Post by we_need_a_coach »

:( I hope your all right, however, call me pessimistic, but I can see us hanging on for 20 mins, but with our injuries, and below par squad, Saints will be unhappy if they don't beat us by 20 points !
mario

Post by mario »

we_need_a_coach posted:
:( I hope your all right, however, call me pessimistic, but I can see us hanging on for 20 mins, but with our injuries, and below par squad, Saints will be unhappy if they don't beat us by 20 points !
We will batter Saints!
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

we_need_a_coach posted:
PESSIMISTIC
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3