Sponsor

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
W1GANER

Re: Sponsor

Post by W1GANER »

I can safely say that I know who will be the kit sponsor and maker next year. I can’t say just yet as I will have to wait till 1st January to tell you all. All I can say is that the shirts will have red and white on then. Oh and an exclusive which you heard here first….. They will have names and numbers on the back of each shirt the players wear.
the-Bowtun-Warrior

Post by the-Bowtun-Warrior »

shevington wrote:he has no idea who are going to be the kits sponsor and who will be making the kit next season..

saying things like "it may not be kooga" and such like..just shows he is trying to act like he is in the know..

he prob will tell us the day after it has been announced that "he knew that all along" HA HA

you are a negative random!

shame. some may rise to you.

all will be revieled!
Owen Coyles Super White Army!!!

pedro

Post by pedro »

obviously
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

the-Bowtun-Warr ior wrote: all will be revieled!
Before or after the club makes the announcement?

I'll tell you what, you PM me the new sponsors name and I promise not to reveal it but will happily corroborate your story if you are right.

Dave
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

DaveO wrote:

I'll tell you what, you PM me the new sponsors name and I promise not to reveal it but will happily corroborate your story if you are right.

Dave
Nice one Dave :wink:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Sutty

Post by Sutty »

DaveO wrote:

Dave
Sounds good to me, you seem like the sort of person that would keep something like that secret, if asked to.

It would prove beyond doubt that we weren't being led on a merry ride all along. :)

Obviously dont post who the new sponsors are, but you can at least say "yep, he's told me who it is. I'll coroborate when able to do so"

Martin Taylor

Post by Martin Taylor »

I don't claim to know who the new sponsors are going to be, but to my knowledge Kooga will continue to make the shirt for next season! Very sure about this!
shevington

Post by shevington »

i hope kooga continue to make the kit for next season.

just hope they lose the white at the top of the shirt and go back to a more traditional style

DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Sutty wrote:
DaveO wrote:

Dave
Sounds good to me, you seem like the sort of person that would keep something like that secret, if asked to.
I certainly would.
It would prove beyond doubt that we weren't being led on a merry ride all along. :)

Obviously dont post who the new sponsors are, but you can at least say "yep, he's told me who it is. I'll coroborate when able to do so"
I am sure Mike could access the contents of our inboxes to verify information I gave was correct.

Dave
eccywarrior

Post by eccywarrior »

we are being sponsored by...

dreams as most of club live in fantasy land
IN WANE WE TRUST