Man of steel who?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
The Eclipse

Re: Man of steel who?

Post by The Eclipse »

Leon Pryce has been the biggest match winner in SL this season. He'd be my pick.
weststand-rich

Post by weststand-rich »

cpwigan wrote:Good call that Mike. I wonder if Catalan players will get the votes they deserve.
I agree. Peacock or Graham have both been outstanding players this year. If the RFL wanted to promote it's expansionist agenda I wouldn't be surprised to see Thomas Bosch walk away with it.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Rich the players are voting this year. However, I do think even the players have a hang up recognising the Catalans.
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

weststand-rich wrote:
cpwigan wrote:Good call that Mike. I wonder if Catalan players will get the votes they deserve.
I agree. Peacock or Graham have both been outstanding players this year. If the RFL wanted to promote it's expansionist agenda I wouldn't be surprised to see Thomas Bosch walk away with it.
I also thought about him, but I reckon he is getting a lot of help from Mogg.

If the players are voting I would expect someone relatively unsung to win - I imagine the players see things slightly differently from fans and media, especially when there hasn't really been an outstanding candidate this year.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
OAMJSONA

Post by OAMJSONA »

Well as a few of you have said already it is probably a Stains player

But Webb at Leeds make them tick , but he will not win

i plump for

no

i cannot

name

any one from Stains

sorry

They are just a small town club which is part of Liverpool
Wigan is and always will be a town of Cherry & White

Wigan Watcher

Post by Wigan Watcher »

Peacock

Or maybe Fielden...! :lol:

XIII

Post by XIII »

I hate to say this, but for me it's James Graham, thought he was unlucky not to be given MOM on Saturday. A very consistant performer.
Wigan Till I Die!!

We've had Barrett and Kenny, Edwards and Hanley, Boston and 8 IN A ROW!!!
East Stand Al

Post by East Stand Al »

I think it's time we awarded Man of Steel to the man who was robbed of it last year. Trent will leave us with great memories and had the players voted for the award last season he would have walked it. The voting system has changed and gone to the players' vote because of the outrageous decision last year. Trent Barrett is the Man of Steel the judges decided was too good. So they gave it to a substitute, in every sense of the word. I hope those judges sleep at night.
The future's bright, it's cherry & white.
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

Cunningam
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

Cunningham will win it