brett dallas

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
warrior till i die

Re: brett dallas

Post by warrior till i die »

we_need_a_coach posted:
:conf: Are you pissed I don't understand your last post warrior till i die.

But I dont come on this board and have a go at the other posters, no matter what I think, I merely put my point of view, my opinion, and I think some of them are hitting a nerve.

I believe someone has to come out and say these things, we can't continue in our current situation, without falling further down the league.

I will admit that I sometimes over emphasise a point, that's just to make the point, but I will still say that I stick by what i have said.

We will not move forward untill we have a more experienced coach, and 3 or 4 solid experienced players, and there is room for them in the squad if Doris gets his finger out !!!!!!
The coach has done nothing wrong first thing and i could name you 4 solid experienced players now:- Radlinski,Moran,Newton and Dallas
ancient and loyal upon my chest
they are men of wigans best
a team that playyyyyyed the wigan way
and won the championship in may

jim sullivan he was the king
brian mctigueee and jonny ring
a team that playyyyyed the wigan way

when eric ashton was alive
with billy boston by his side
dave bolton and billy blan
oh what a time to be a fan!

in 85, at wem ber ley
john ferguson and brett kenny
a team that played the wigan way
and won the challenge cup in may

in 95 we won them all
tuigamala, faz and paul

Ancient and loyal upon my chest
and won the championship in may.
heydude

Post by heydude »

we_need_a_coach posted:

But I dont come on this board and have a go at the other posters, no matter what I think, I merely put my point of view, my opinion, and I think some of them are hitting a nerve.

I believe someone has to come out and say these things, we can't continue in our current situation, without falling further down the league.

I will admit that I sometimes over emphasise a point, that's just to make the point, but I will still say that I stick by what i have said.

We will not move forward untill we have a more experienced coach, and 3 or 4 solid experienced players, and there is room for them in the squad if Doris gets his finger out !!!!!!
hey we_need_a_coach is your part time job the grim reaper no really it can't be because the grim reaper sounds more fun. :lol:
don't eat yellow snow
we_need_a_coach

Post by we_need_a_coach »

warrior till i die posted:
we_need_a_coach posted:

The coach has done nothing wrong first thing and i could name you 4 solid experienced players now:- Radlinski,Moran,Newton and Dallas

:( You just don't get it do you, you can't win games with just those 4 players, it's a 17/18 player game these days, you have to use everyone to keep people at full throttle for 80 mins, WE NEED MORE !!!!!
But it's not going to happen, just read an article by Betts, he recons the players are'nt available at the moment, so thats that then, hold on for a very long and tumultuous season !!!!!!!
warrior till i die

we_need_a_coach posted:
we_need_a_coach posted:

:( You just don't get it do you, you can't win games with just those 4 players, it's a 17/18 player game these days, you have to use everyone to keep people at full throttle for 80 mins, WE NEED MORE !!!!!
But it's not going to happen, just read an article by Betts, he recons the players are'nt available at the moment, so thats that then, hold on for a very long and tumultuous season !!!!!!!
Youve just said that we need 4 solid experienced players. I just named you 4. Get behind the team for once.

in 85, at wem ber ley

in 95 we won them all
tuigamala, faz and paul

we_need_a_coach

we_need_a_coach posted:
warrior till i die posted: The coach has done nothing wrong first thing and i could name you 4 solid experienced players now:- Radlinski,Moran,Newton and Dallas

Youve just said that we need 4 solid experienced players. I just named you 4. Get behind the team for once.
:eh: Yes to add to those we all ready have, you just can't comprehend , can you are you Doris in disguise ???
heydude

Post by heydude »

think we_need_a_coach is millward
don't eat yellow snow
warrior till i die

good one hey dude.

in 85, at wem ber ley

in 95 we won them all
tuigamala, faz and paul

we_need_a_coach

:angry: Good one, what ? I will say it again, I only say what I see and give my opinion. I'm sorry if you don't like it, but hey thats life, we will see what happens tomorrow, I hope I'm eating a big piece of humble pie, but i dont think so do you ???
warrior till i die

ye i do think so. Tell me if the humble pie is nice. And please just dont say what you see.