England -v- PNG

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
ancientnloyal

England -v- PNG

Post by ancientnloyal »

10 hours to go :)

should be a win and we'll get to see how the team fares with the weather up in townsville
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
weststandguy

Re: England -v- PNG

Post by weststandguy »

Half time 16-12 down :(
GET YER BLOODY FINGERS OUT ENGLAND :angry:
"I've never seen a woman with hairy ears..and I've been to St Helens"-john Bishop
turf

Post by turf »

Well done Lee Smith on his three tries! :eusa2: :eusa2:
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

All he had to do was fall over to score.

Anyone think we may need Fielden?
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

If england had taken their chances better, that would have finished 56-28 or something.

Make no mistake, the aussies will score every opportunity they get - we cannoy afford to bomb our chances.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
🏆🏆🏆🏆
100% Warrior

Post by 100% Warrior »

Thought that PNG performed really well.

England were lucky that PNGs fitness levels let them down in the last 10-15 minutes or we could have been looking at a loss. Also thought that PNG were unlucky with the forward pass decision at the start of the 2nd half.

Thought that PNG were well coached by Adrian Lam, seemed to have cut out alot of the discipline problems which helped their performance.

Wasn't too impressed with Senior or Wellens. Next game I think that Wellens should be dropped, Smith moved to full back, Calders brought in on the wing and Senior replaced.

* If you're interested in buying an England shirt try www.sportsdirect.com, they're currently selling for £29.99 but if you input promotion code VOUCHERCODES10 you get 10% discount :)
Susi

Post by Susi »

I was impressed with PNG they played well, our defence and disipline went missing at times.
Graham was terrible bombed two trys and thought Keith Senior quiet, Roby not brill and left it late bring on Danny Mcguire, but hey we won.
Will have step it up for next match.
markill

Post by markill »

Senior was very poor, he better improve next week, which i'm sure he will as he is a big game player. What was the point of fa'asavalu though? he had no impact and is looking smaller every time i see him. We looked like we had 1 prop and a big bunch of second rowers. Maybe when we are the underdogs next week there will be a bit more aggression.
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod
highland convert

Post by highland convert »

If PG turn over NZ next week the team could be on the early flight home. Gardners second was forward. A couple of rubs went Englands way was the only saving grace,
Jim
trotski_tgwu

Post by trotski_tgwu »

highland convert wrote:If PG turn over NZ next week the team could be on the early flight home. Gardners second was forward. A couple of rubs went Englands way was the only saving grace,
Jim
Was very tempted to comment then remembered Scotland havnt played as yet :lol: :lol: No doubt il take a pounding of my mates on here if Scotland get beaten :conf:

Workers of the World Unite.
You have nothing to loose but your Chains.
Karl Marx