2009 Kit Pictures

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
ste lord

Re: 2009 Kit Pictures

Post by ste lord »

pemps wrote:
highland convert wrote:When you get to my age most of you are kids. I'm at the stage where I cant tell te pupils from the teachers most of the time. Most over thirty don't know how to do it. If it was a mock up by a commercial artist he detail would be a lot sharper. NG puts a better jumper on the simpsons, Jim
:lol1: Thanks for the input Rembrandt . Next time I have a piece of artwork to get approved by a client, I'll run it past you just to make sure it's suitable.

Oh and before I submit an 'artists impression' of what I've been told the kit looks like, I'll spend 2 days getting the shading correct rather than just bodging something together in 10 mins.

:D

Thanks for the hard work Pemps,

Keep Wigan "Wigan"

pemps

Post by pemps »

medlocke wrote:The original poster on RLfans designed them from what he was told by someday who is supposedly in the know so these are just his interpretations, however i think the second one with the less hoops would be a fine shirt
I've seen an image of the home and away shirts myself now and they are similar to the descriptions I was given before. I've updated them as best as I can remember.

Neither shirt had a sponsor on though.

Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

Would be better to stick with the pink strip all season long. IMO