best and worst

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
luke_robinsons_angel

best and worst

Post by luke_robinsons_angel »

just thought i would start a fun post for everyone to share their best and worst presents ever received for christmas/birthday/ any present giving ocassion.

my best present was my 21st birthday trip away which my grandparents paid for,

and my worst was this years christmas gift from my great aunt/ godmother, a christmas bauble containing a pair of lacy knickers with ribbons on and a tube of lipgloss!!!!

Saints are just wiganers who haven't fully evolved

RIP Mike Gregory, one of lifes real legends.
Bear

Re: best and worst

Post by Bear »

Ill take you on haha :D

My best ever present had to be a power rangers tranformer when i was about 5 or a play station 1, git well exited when i opened them :lol:

My worst present i have to say would be a soap on a rope haha, i started flinging it around aimlessly and it smacked me in the head :lol:
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

My best present was a supercar racing weekend at Thruxton Circuit which my mates dad arranged... at the time I'd only driven a Corsa 1.5 diesel which I passed my test in and a 1 litre metro and I got to Drive a Lambourghini Murcielago, A ferrari, a formula renault (not sure of exact name?) and a number of other cars.

My worst present was a couple of picture frames from my brother... The same couple of picture frames I'd given him the year before, needless to say he got them back the following year. :lol:
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

medlocke

Post by medlocke »

My best was a brand spanking new Raliegh Super Tuff Burner
BMX, it rocked

My worst always came of my uncle, the one everyone has, he's in his 50's but still thinks he's young and cool, the frames of his glasses are bright red, he dates women 15 years younger than he is and uses the words Dude and Cool a lot lol. Every year i would recieve a gift set that included a stripey tie with matching sock and handkerchefs, usualy they would be pink and yellow oir some other horrible colour, i wouldn't of minded but this was in the early 90's a time when you often snook of to the zone in Blackpool or Wigan Pier if you know what i'm saying :wink: anyways i got this same gift every chrimbo for about 5 years.
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

medlocke wrote: My worst always came of my uncle, the one everyone has, he's in his 50's but still thinks he's young and cool, the frames of his glasses are bright red, he dates women 15 years younger than he is and uses the words Dude and Cool a lot lol. Every year i would recieve a gift set that included a stripey tie with matching sock and handkerchefs, usualy they would be pink and yellow oir some other horrible colour, i wouldn't of minded but this was in the early 90's a time when you often snook of to the zone in Blackpool or Wigan Pier if you know what i'm saying :wink: anyways i got this same gift every chrimbo for about 5 years.
haha does he wear a retro tank-top with a fake 't-shirt' 'underneath'? and or combat trousers?
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

medlocke

Post by medlocke »

gpartin wrote:
medlocke wrote: My worst always came of my uncle, the one everyone has, he's in his 50's but still thinks he's young and cool, the frames of his glasses are bright red, he dates women 15 years younger than he is and uses the words Dude and Cool a lot lol. Every year i would recieve a gift set that included a stripey tie with matching sock and handkerchefs, usualy they would be pink and yellow oir some other horrible colour, i wouldn't of minded but this was in the early 90's a time when you often snook of to the zone in Blackpool or Wigan Pier if you know what i'm saying :wink: anyways i got this same gift every chrimbo for about 5 years.
haha does he wear a retro tank-top with a fake 't-shirt' 'underneath'? and or combat trousers?
polo shirts and Dockers :lol:
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

medlocke wrote:
gpartin wrote:
Say no more Medlocke, nearly choked on my cuppa :lol:

medlocke

Post by medlocke »

gpartin wrote:
medlocke wrote:
gpartin wrote: haha does he wear a retro tank-top with a fake 't-shirt' 'underneath'? and or combat trousers?
sounds like you have one as well :lol:
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

medlocke wrote:
gpartin wrote:
medlocke wrote: polo shirts and Dockers :lol:
sounds like you have one as well :lol:
Like you said, its the one everyone has ;)