Re: Wigan-Warriors.com is sponsoring Karl Pryce next year. Wigan-Warriors.com may be easily...

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
cherrywarrior

Re: Wigan-Warriors.com is sponsoring Karl Pryce next year. Wigan-Warriors.com may be...

Post by cherrywarrior »

[IMG]http://i395.photobucket.com/albums/pp37 ... n/wwfs.jpg[/IMG]

or this one? I dunno? I think I like the other one better, I also couldnt really work out to get to get the banner to go round the image...oh well someone else can have a go!
Wish list: Billy Slater please!!!!!!!!
ancientnloyal

Re: Wigan-Warriors.com is sponsoring Karl Pryce next year. Wigan-Warriors.com may be...

Post by ancientnloyal »

Obviously the website name isnt on

eg

WIGAN

WARRIORS

FANS

then ' .com' 'written' outside the last ribbon.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

If it is to be wiganwarriorsfans.com dont shorten it to wwf.com (lol)

https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Has one been picked yet? can't be bothered trwling back a few pages.

hows about WarriorsLoyal18.com
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

wiganwarriorsfans.com I think Medlocke
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

I've had a go too:

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Mike wrote:I've had a go too:

Like that as well Mike :) but it will be up to you which you decide upon think all suggestions are great :) this I think just edges it for me tho'
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

Mike wrote:I've had a go too:

thats the 1 thats great email club see if we can legally use it,maybe get some bdges made like the riversiders do
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
highland convert

Post by highland convert »

Very Good, could a similar one be done with the top wiganwarriorfans.com top line and the bottom with player sponser on it for those that paid their mone. Not much use to me I admit but it is something for the locals that paid their money, Jim
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

I like several of the badges

I am 99.9% certain the crest is a town crest that dates back 100 yrs + ago and has no copyright. Wigan was actually far more important historically than many other NWest towns/cities. I believe it was the first town to be awarded a market charter for example.