Andy Farrell Question

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
nathan_rugby

Andy Farrell Question

Post by nathan_rugby »

Right, im a member of this bodybuilding forum, and steroids in NFL has become a popular topic.

One of the posters said theres also steroids in rugby as he remembers andy farrell testing positive twice for steroids.

When did this happen ?
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
ancientnloyal

Re: Andy Farrell Question

Post by ancientnloyal »

It is a figment of his imagination. Never has happened (i believe)
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Total .... you know what.
cherrywarrior

Post by cherrywarrior »

KC has tested positive for fat burners twice
Wish list: Billy Slater please!!!!!!!!
Cruncher

Post by Cruncher »

nathan_rugby wrote:Right, im a member of this bodybuilding forum, and steroids in NFL has become a popular topic.

One of the posters said theres also steroids in rugby as he remembers andy farrell testing positive twice for steroids.

When did this happen ?
Why don't you ring his solicitor and ask him? I'm sure you'll get a very detailed and comprehensive response.

Presumably you'll also be able to provide the name and address of the forum, because that might just save you from being poor for the rest of your life.
THE 18th Man

Post by THE 18th Man »

Andrew Johns got done for using drugs in London but they were class drugs and not Steriods although he had been taking the drugs, he had been getting away with it for 10 years
south_stander

Post by south_stander »

THE 18th Man wrote:Andrew Johns got done for using drugs in London but they were class drugs and not Steriods although he had been taking the drugs, he had been getting away with it for 10 years
Yea, didnt Johns admit to taking ecstacy before a match to settle the nerves or something along them lines....
WESTCUMBRIARIVERSIDER

Post by WESTCUMBRIARIVERSIDER »

kc should have sued the fat burner company, because they haven't worked very well
weststand-rich

Post by weststand-rich »

....................but ....................

there are 2 Andy Farrells in rugby league. Our AF was certainly never linked with that type of thing and if you look at pictures of him playing for us he certainly didn't have a steroid enhanced looking physique.

The other AF was a black bloke from Yorkshire (Leeds) and played in the mid 90's at what is now National league level. He even popped up in the Gladiators as a contestant - my daughter loves the repeats hence the freshness of the memory.

He was an exceptionally muscular lad but I can't remember (nor am I suggesting) that he was involved in any performance enhancing scandel.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

weststand-rich wrote:....................but ....................

there are 2 Andy Farrells in rugby league. Our AF was certainly never linked with that type of thing and if you look at pictures of him playing for us he certainly didn't have a steroid enhanced looking physique.

The other AF was a black bloke from Yorkshire (Leeds) and played in the mid 90's at what is now National league level. He even popped up in the Gladiators as a contestant - my daughter loves the repeats hence the freshness of the memory.

He was an exceptionally muscular lad but I can't remember (nor am I suggesting) that he was involved in any performance enhancing scandel.
are you sure your not thinking of the Leeds player Anthony Farrell who was a big black guy from Leeds :ques: