Ellery Hanley

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Jake

Re: Ellery Hanley

Post by Jake »

Webby1971 wrote: As you can probably gather from my logo Ellery Hanley is a legend in my eyes and no doubt the greatest player I have ever seen in the cherry & white and I have always hoped to see him again at Wigan as coach but time and time again he shows a total lack of loyalty to the sport and the people who pay his wages. If you cast your minds back to the glory years he was always threatening to leave and spitting his dummy out over pay and even had a spell on strike and eventually left us for Leeds. Never has this been more evident than now, whilst watching Dancing on Ice last night they mentioned that the celebs had been in training for the past 3 months, it then became clear why Hanley had left his coaching job at Doncaster where he had done such a great job, that's right the Rugby legend that is Ellery Hanley has turned his back on the sport to appear in a celebrity ice dancing competition, shame on you Ellery.
Ellery was always his own man he will do what he thinks, there is one thing he will be competitive in whatever he does, good luck to him I say
sudokuwarrior

Re: Ellery Hanley

Post by sudokuwarrior »

Lets all get behind Ellery and keep him in the show as long as possible. Just look at the publicity our sport is getting!!!!
The futures Brett, The future's orange!!!

2007- A fan-tash-tic season!!!!!!!