playstation 3..

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
medlocke

Re: playstation 3..

Post by medlocke »

I would rather have a Wii than a ps3, i hate the way Sony appeared on the gaming scene and tried to wipe out the existing companys that had been around since the 70's ie Sega & Nintendo, imo they have ruined the gaming world, before they appeared the emphasis was on game play and not graphics, all people go on about now is how good a game looks, looking good is a bonus but i'd rather have shit hot game play over graphics any day of the week, i own an Atari 2600, a Grandstand console, a Sega Master system, A Mega drive, a Snes, an N64, a Gamecube and an Xbox 360, i was offered a Playstation 2 as a swap for a spare hi fi amp i had but was not bothered, having played several games that were boring at a friends house.
shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

typed it wrong mate haggled him down to 200 wanted 210....
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

I've got a PS3, brilliant... to me the games on PS3 and XBox360 are much of a muchness, both great graphics, both seem to play the same. The Wii is a bit gimicky to me, poor graphics, simple gameplay relying on the novelty of the Wiimote and nunchuck.

I agree with whoever said the PS3 is more versatile, you don't need to spend a fortune to get accessories for e.g. playing HD media. Blurays are cool...
richpark

Post by richpark »

the xbox 360 and the ps3 are pretty much the same thing going on stuff that the have and can do. alright i will admit that the xbox lacks the blu-ray player but it does play dvd's, music and you can store stuff on them using a hard drive which if you don't have an elite you have to buy separate. however if you go to gamestation or ebay you can pick up for around £13 to £15 depending on the size. The online stuff for the xbox is alot smoother. what the xbox lacks in blu-rays it makes up for in the ammount of games and variety of them, the ps3 only has a limited number of titles and some of them are not that great. the online game network is alot smoother and runs better than the 360 also.
For £200 you could get a 360 and 4 decent games depending on where you went.
In a nut shell xbox 360 is the way forward.
By the way this is my first post hello all :eusa3:
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

richpark wrote:the xbox 360 and the ps3 are pretty much the same thing going on stuff that the have and can do. alright i will admit that the xbox lacks the blu-ray player but it does play dvd's, music and you can store stuff on them using a hard drive which if you don't have an elite you have to buy separate. however if you go to gamestation or ebay you can pick up for around £13 to £15 depending on the size. The online stuff for the xbox is alot smoother. what the xbox lacks in blu-rays it makes up for in the ammount of games and variety of them, the ps3 only has a limited number of titles and some of them are not that great. the online game network is alot smoother and runs better than the 360 also.
For £200 you could get a 360 and 4 decent games depending on where you went.
In a nut shell xbox 360 is the way forward.
By the way this is my first post hello all :eusa3:
Hello and welcome aboard.
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."