Leeds v Celtic

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
GeoffN

Leeds v Celtic

Post by GeoffN »

That was a lot closer than I expected.
jaws1

Re: Leeds v Celtic

Post by jaws1 »

Was very impressed how Celtic threw the ball about on this showing i dont think Celtic will be the whipping boys that every one expected.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Impressive attendance. I think Dixon is a good coach and the Crusaders will not be a pushover. Thought the Crusader prop was unlucky. He never threw a punch and Peacock went mental on him.
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

jaws1 wrote:Was very impressed how Celtic threw the ball about on this showing i dont think Celtic will be the whipping boys that every one expected.
I agree. Given how late their Aussies arrived, they will only get better - especially in their home games. I'll be interested to see what sort of attendances they get, too.
outback wiganer

Post by outback wiganer »

I thought Celtic did really well considering they hadn't played any friendlies together. They only had the one try scored against them 2nd half and that was in the last minute. I think they can only get better as the season goes on. Good luck to them.
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

hope this isn't the way things are going this season but i thought Thaler was very poor.
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

cpwigan wrote:Impressive attendance. I think Dixon is a good coach and the Crusaders will not be a pushover. Thought the Crusader prop was unlucky. He never threw a punch and Peacock went mental on him.
I was talking about that with my dad, something must have happened though because the touchjudge and ref sent peek (name?) off first and peacock for retaliation so they must of seen something go on as if they saw what we did it was just peacock throwing punches. He didn't refute the sending off either which again you would think if someone had just started hitting you you'd feel agreaved to be sent off for that. The only think i can think of is he headbutted him in the scrum.

On the game in general i feel if celtic had been fitter and a bit more cohesive we could of seen an even tighter game i feel the scoreline flattered leeds if anything. Good to see
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

The lad Duggan at fullback always impresses me for Celtic