WHAT NEW SCREEN???

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
THE 18th Man

WHAT NEW SCREEN???

Post by THE 18th Man »

A brand new state-of-the-art TV system and Warriors World merchandise unit have been installed, while top local talents Eighth Wave will warm things up before the big kick off to Super League at 3pm

this is a extract from the offical site talking about pre match entertainment. can someone please tell me what the brand new state of the art tv system is, thanks
wall_of_voodoo

Re: WHAT NEW SCREEN???

Post by wall_of_voodoo »

A few ex-rental flat screen tellys from currys placed around the west stand!!!!!!!
I'm a better fan than you
Because I don't "Boo"!!!

Yes I bloody know transfer fees do not count on the salary cap for those illiterates that need it explaining to them because they assume everyone is as thick as they are :roll:
THE 18th Man

Post by THE 18th Man »

so its not a Sky Sprts type screen up perminatly then if not could you explain what you mean buy ex rental flat screens from Currys :blush: :hehe:
ajsefc

Post by ajsefc »

THE 18th Man wrote:so its not a Sky Sprts type screen up perminatly then if not could you explain what you mean buy ex rental flat screens from Currys :blush: :hehe:
Basically whilst your waiting in the concourse buying your pie and a pint there will be a few LCD tv's around showing pre match interviews, previous encounter highlights and team news I think
'I have a good stand up wash in that sink once a week'
wall_of_voodoo

Post by wall_of_voodoo »

Exactly! :lol: :roll:
I'm a better fan than you
Because I don't "Boo"!!!

Yes I bloody know transfer fees do not count on the salary cap for those illiterates that need it explaining to them because they assume everyone is as thick as they are :roll: