Guitars

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
medlocke

Guitars

Post by medlocke »

i'm after selling three of my guitars (Epiphone Les Paul custom flametop, Fender Telecaster, Ovation Celebrity), can not be bothered putting them on Ebay as their charges seem to have gone through the roof lately, anyone know of any decent sites where i can advertise for free?, i know the Loot offer a decent service but is there anywhere else, really need to get rid as i want to sort out a morocycle for summer.
highland convert

Re: Guitars

Post by highland convert »

medlocke

Post by medlocke »

cheers HC will give it a go later
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

How much are you selling them for?
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

LP 250
Tele 200
Ovation 150
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

Any more info. on the tele..?

Been trying to persusde the girlfriend for ages that I need a new guitar. Funnily enough got an epi LP custom and Ovation Celebrity already.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Mexican Tele Standard finished in midnight wine with maple neck/fingerboard, vintage ashtray pick up cover and 3 saddle bridge (got the origiginal 6 saddle bridge) bought for £330 2 year back, small ding on the back/top edge where a surround speaker hit it hence price (would have been asking £250 otherwise) a dab of nail varnish that matches colour and you would notice it, sorry about pic it's the only one i've got

[IMG]http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk9/ ... e/tele.jpg[/IMG]
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

I am getting the same buz as you Medlocke, cant wait to get back on the road again.
I am just finishing my last trip overseas for a little while, and hopefully have the summer in the UK.
I am not sure what bike to go for.
I had a tidy Valkyrie F6C, which I sold before I came out to Oman, two years ago, & wish I had kept hold of it as it was in immaculate condition, plus only 4.5k miles on the clock on a 99 plate.
I like the look of the Rune, but its too expensive.

What you fancying yourself.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

being skint i am looking for a tidy little 125, Honda CB/CG, Suzuki GS, Yamaha YBR, something that will get me from a to b on the smallest amount possible, If i had a bit more money would be looking at a Yammie XV or something similar
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

When I first came on to this site, I could remember one of the blokes having a picture of a real tidy looking custom chopper for their message board picture. It sticks in my mind how tidy looking that bike was.
Was that your bilke, Medlocke.