Try for Prcye

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
First Try Tickle

Re: Try for Prcye

Post by First Try Tickle »

cpwigan wrote:Ganson was fine. His TJ made a bad error once but by and large IMO Ganson was not a factor.

KP did a brilliant pick up in the first half, took his try well and looks promising but he is nowhere near match fit. He was pulling up in the first half and by the end of the second half he was a passenger.

There are real conditioning issues at the club IMO.

It does not help when a coach plays 4 forwards on the bench.
usually agree with you CP, but Ganson had a shocker tonight for us. He took Cas back 9-10 and Wigan back 12-13.

Every 50/50 went against us. Not blaming him for the defeat, but he did help.

You need to sit on the side to see this, everyone in the South stand disagreed with the east.

cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

You are probably right mate. I am so annoyed with the team that I cannot even focus on officials at the moment. I was annoyed with the TJ when he clearly signalled with his hands a knock on but then let Ganson give a drop out.

There are things that to me show we do not help ourselves. I do not agree with how the game is refereed now. I do not want to see anybody spear tackled but the blockbuster was a great tackle IMO. Nowadays, if you life a players legs off the floor 9 times out of 10 a ref will call penalty yet we still keep doing it.

Just gutted with our team I guess
Shaun1967

Post by Shaun1967 »

Can anyone explain to me why Ganson put the incident on report when he disallowed The Cas try in the first half for double movement? (By the way the screens in the concourse at half time clearly showed it wasn't).
I can only think it was for dissent as no infringements appeared to take place after the 'try'.
How can a panel judge someone is giving him dissent if he doesn't know it when they are stood next to him?
“Usually the fans that abuse players like Sam have never done anything of any note themselves. They’re nobodies, whose greatest claim to fame is abusing someone who has, and these so-called ‘Eddie the Experts’ pretend to their mates that they have."

WALLY LEWIS
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

Shaun1967 wrote:Can anyone explain to me why Ganson put the incident on report when he disallowed The Cas try in the first half for double movement? (By the way the screens in the concourse at half time clearly showed it wasn't).
I can only think it was for dissent as no infringements appeared to take place after the 'try'.
How can a panel judge someone is giving him dissent if he doesn't know it when they are stood next to him?
Because Hudson manhandled him - shame he didn't get sent off like Hock was
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------