There's 80 Minutes Lads

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
captinjack

There's 80 Minutes Lads

Post by captinjack »

Last night our team played well for 20 minutes, when they scored the majority of there points. Unfortunately there are 80 minutes in a Rugby League match. Our players either will not, or cannot, support the ball carrier except for short periods during the game, the rest of the time it is one man rugby, when they make no impact at all. Castleford showed last night that simply supporting the ball carrier gives points, and what do points make, won games. I would like to know what they do at their training sessions during the week, it acannot be training them to play as a team.

I doubt that any of our players read our commments, but should they maybe they should try setting their watches for 80 minutes and realise that this is how long they need to play as a team for.

ian.birchall

Re: There's 80 Minutes Lads

Post by ian.birchall »

Wasn't McIlorum on the field when we scored our tries?
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
Bear

Post by Bear »

For me Noble has to go... It showed last night.

Nobles tactics are drives and kicks with a small pack it doesnt work.

He doesnt want to give the youngsters an opputunity and when they do they shine e.g Ainscough last night and Tomkins last season.

When the team do start to use there speed and throw the ball around we start to score points and the fans start to cheer.

I think it will get to the stage if they dont sack him now why its early doors, were going to be struggling.

The team also needs a leader. That is my summary
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!
markill

Post by markill »

on the radio after the game they said the 20minutes we played well was a positive to take from the game. i'm all for being optimistic about our club but how can 20mins be taken from the game - the 60mins is what people should mention...although the attacking play of the 3/4s should be taken as a positive
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod