Re: Harlequins seating arrangment

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
doc

Post by doc »

Think the poor crowd could be due to the England kick and clap match being played at the same time. A lot of Quins RU fans support the Rah Rahs first and foremost and watch RL when there is no RU match on.
Bear

Post by Bear »

warrior till i die wrote:i was quite worried that the north stand was going to collapse when the bouncy was in full flow.
It certainly was in full flow mate, loud and proud :D
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!
wigan pie man

Post by wigan pie man »

white elephant wrote:etihad (east) stand was reserved, north stand was unreserved think it was the fans who were a little bit drunk that caused alot of the problems. thought i was at a latics game at one point in the north stand when our fans started fighting with each other, to much beer!! im all in favour of having a drink but we dont need that!
jeeez mate, are you allowed to mention it on here.
some forums you arnt.

was mainly a middle aged well know drunk who caused it by arguing with anyone in earshot caused by too much booze.

imo we dont need those type at a family game, so theres pictures and a name going to the club tomorrow ( no speculation please, it's illegal apparently)

personally im waiting for the video version going on to the well known site.
misses much of the handbags, but theres an hilarious bit with a bird pulling em apart :D :D
WIGAN PIE MAN ......SPONSORED BY MECCA BINGO
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

You are allowed to express your views here with little or no censoring unless it becomes libel related. Mike as the owner decides upon that. Such cases are few abd far between and it does not matter who you are because the last post Mike had to censor was by a moderator (me) oopps
wigan pie man

Post by wigan pie man »

cheers mate.......well can i just make an appeal for anyone who can identify the guys fighting to name em to the club tomorrow to back me up.
i dont like my young uns being in such a volatile environment, and i would hope the club would take steps to stop em going to games if possible .

i did this appeal elsewhere but it got removed .....surprise surprise. :roll:
WIGAN PIE MAN ......SPONSORED BY MECCA BINGO
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Nobody can support violent behaviour even if they are Wigan supporters. I am sure if Mick hogan is given their names he would act swiftly and they may find themselves banned.
white elephant

Post by white elephant »

Dont know any names but can say to the bloke edited by mod dont ever sit near me. heard he has a rep as being a trouble maker!
WIGAN TILL I DIE

cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

white elephant wrote:Dont know any names but can say to the bloke edited by mod dont ever sit near me. heard he has a rep as being a trouble maker!
Was that the bloke showed on SKY?
white elephant

Post by white elephant »

Not sure mate. sorry
WIGAN TILL I DIE

Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

cpwigan wrote:
white elephant wrote:Dont know any names but can say to the bloke edited by mod dont ever sit near me. heard he has a rep as being a trouble maker! he must be 30 - 35 yrs
Was that the bloke showed on SKY?
Who Stevo :cool: