Cunningham

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
hayley 04

Re: Cunningham

Post by hayley 04 »

No way. I don't think i can think of anything worse that could happen to us. The only difference he would make to us that we'd constantly be playing with 12 men as he would be playing for us and wouldn't get away with the dirty tricks like he does when playing for SH!
heydude

Post by heydude »

hayley 04 posted:
No way. I don't think i can think of anything worse that could happen to us. The only difference he would make to us that we'd constantly be playing with 12 men as he would be playing for us and wouldn't get away with the dirty tricks like he does when playing for SH!
look i'm not arguing just you see him one way and i see him as a world class player.
don't eat yellow snow
hayley 04

Post by hayley 04 »

I don't want to argue either. We are both entitled to our own opinions even though on this subject we are miles apart!
heydude

Post by heydude »

no problem
don't eat yellow snow
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

hayley 04 posted:
I do feel that you're letting your heart rule your head on this one Hayley. Paul Scully is now probably the best British loose forward as Farrell has departed.

I totally agree about the dirty tricks and whinging, I wouldn't want him to be our captain or GBs for that matter but he's certainly got some talent.

I think Cunningham has too, even against us he played well. He just didn't look much in the shadow of Terry Newton. Somebody said it though, he has good games and then not so good games. I'd prefer someone with some consistency.