Some Questions

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
tonyjoe

Re: Some Questions

Post by tonyjoe »

cpwigan wrote:The hard core is solid Tony but you are right the casual support turns on and off very easily depending on form and in many respects given current economics I suppose it is understandable. However, to get 16,000+ we need them. Away support has been up I woul speculate this season so far.
I think your right. What Wigan as a club need to do is to keep the families and the young uns happy !!! Myself i take my 4 year old son who likes the fire works and the max blaster, but this isnt gaurenteed (spelling) to be on every week !!! The club, and they are trying their best need to do this every week.The hardcore will go week in week out no doubt no matter wot the result is.One thing i noticed on Sat was the band they had on at the back of the north stand. In my opinion they played great music but no one was taking any interest in them. Why are they tucked away in a corner at the away end ? Why not sit them right at the front or close to the south, west stand ?.
cpwigan

Re: Some Questions

Post by cpwigan »

It is a shame the concourses etc are not able to be fitted/have the room for enclosed sit down eating. I think eventually the old gym under the East Stand will be converted into fan friendly areas. Just speculating.