last night

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
wwrlfc_muz

last night

Post by wwrlfc_muz »

hi all im a new user

i went to my first ever warriors game last night after months of being told by mates i wouldnt regret it and they were right. i go watchin latics (dont hate me) and i must say the atmosphere is miles better at warriors. so im going to a few more games (definetly the saints game) and then get a half season ticket when they come out.

wwrlfc_muz

Re: last night

Post by wwrlfc_muz »

sorry forgot to add how much are the half season tickets for under 16's roughly (in the south)
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

Good on you.
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
cherrywarrior

Post by cherrywarrior »

Good on ya! Just so ya know they are not always as good as last night, but glad your now hooked!

They wont be that much, probably about £40 for half the season, and as your a junior you may also get half a season away fixture voucher booklet so you can get into all the away matches absolutely free!
Wish list: Billy Slater please!!!!!!!!
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

wwrlfc_muz wrote:sorry forgot to add how much are the half season tickets for under 16's roughly (in the south)
Not sure. They usually only release them later in the season. Might be easier to get one now depending on price.

There are plenty football / rugby fans. I just think realistic Wigan are never going to have the money to compete with the top 4 football clubs. Welcome aboard.
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

cpwigan wrote:
wwrlfc_muz wrote:sorry forgot to add how much are the half season tickets for under 16's roughly (in the south)
Not sure. They usually only release them later in the season. Might be easier to get one now depending on price.

There are plenty football / rugby fans. I just think realistic Wigan are never going to have the money to compete with the top 4 football clubs. Welcome aboard.
I think you can get a season ticket now on a pro rata basis we have played 3 home games in to the season and will be cheaper than at the start.
tonyjoe

Post by tonyjoe »

wwrlfc_muz wrote:hi all im a new user

i went to my first ever warriors game last night after months of being told by mates i wouldnt regret it and they were right. i go watchin latics (dont hate me) and i must say the atmosphere is miles better at warriors. so im going to a few more games (definetly the saints game) and then get a half season ticket when they come out.
Welcome to the mighty Wigan Warriors. :wink: