28 Start

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
heydude

Re: 28 Start

Post by heydude »

Mike posted:
heydude posted:
it was a fix if you had seen the john kear interview before the final he said "sheffield people would start to watch them if they would win a trophy and guess what they did win but the people of sheffield didn't turn up, all it was was to try and promote rugby league to sheffield simple as that.
Nonesense - we lost - it happens.
what i believe is what i believe so you want to call it nonsense when i disagree with you i'll just say yours is nonsense too.
don't eat yellow snow
Fraggle

Re: 28 Start

Post by Fraggle »

Mike posted:
heydude posted:
it was a fix if you had seen the john kear interview before the final he said "sheffield people would start to watch them if they would win a trophy and guess what they did win but the people of sheffield didn't turn up, all it was was to try and promote rugby league to sheffield simple as that.
Nonesense - we lost - it happens.
I seem to recall Mark Bell and Danny Moore played really well that day. For Sheffield.

As you say Mike, it happens. We've lost more than a few games in recent times where it was easier to win than lose. The Salford game which cost Happy Frank his job springs to mind as another unbelievable loss.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]