the can thrower

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
consigliere

Re: the can thrower

Post by consigliere »

one thing I will ask...

If someone actually see's someone they think has traveled on our coaches "up to no good" for want of a better phrase please contact me.
Send me a text to 07877153096

I mean this.
If I can substantiate (wow) what I am told I would rather not have people like that on our coaches.

And finally,
If the little scrote who was thrown off his coach and tried to duck onto mine to get home is reading this...
I hope you feet are sore pal.I told you it was a long walk!
www.directeta.com

THE BEST WAY TO FOLLOW WIGAN AWAY
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

consigliere wrote:We all know the problem.
In reality there is only one way they can continue and that is if we are cowards and don't stop it.

PEOPLE KNOW WHO THREW STUFF.
THEY NEED TO CONTACT THE CLUB AND NAME THE PEOPLE.
THEN THE CLUB HAS TO ACT.
EVEN IF IT IS JUST TO SAY THAT THEY ARE BEING WATCHED.

No way should they stop the rest of us enjoying a drink with our rugby.
I happen to like a drink or three as many will tell you. But it does not make me want to throw stuff on the pitch or hit people.

The solution is ours.
We need to let the idiots know they are not welcome behaving like that. The clubs need to weed them out.
The idiot who threw that first can was stood to the left of the box the tv camera was mounted on and was wearing a yellow top.
Don't tell me no one knows his name.
I have told the club and Leeds exactly who threw it and where he was, everyone need to be doing that.
Why, when a lot of people were shouting at him didn't a steward step in then?
Well said Big Mike. People need to realise that it is not grassing or otherwise when such people act like idiots and threaten the enjoyment of the vast majority who know how to behave.
white elephant

Post by white elephant »

The drunken idiots where on our coach. the coach had, NO ALCOHOL signs in the window and the driver asked each passenger if there were carring beer,(the sign said that there was a £1000 fine for anyone drinking beer or alcohol on a coach traveling to a sporting event and was a british law). The YOUNG lads where drunk when we got to the ground. Nearly all the other passengers complained to the driver.So the driver and another man who was sat with him said they would get the police. The driver then had to clean up sick and beer before he could go into the game. NONE of the lads had wigan shirts on.

After the game the police were waiting at the coach and would not let them back on the coach and they were left in leeds! Hearing some girls on the coach they said that the lads were in the last year at john fisher high school so would make them 15-16 years old. i was young and silly once but not like this.
WIGAN TILL I DIE

stevethegas

Post by stevethegas »

There are some comments on the lines of "everyone's the same after drink", and it's just not true. There are a lot of people who do drink (maybe too much), but still don't get into fights or unacceptable behaviour.

If you can't behave reasonably when drunk, then don't get drunk.
It's a choice we can all make, and equally we can chose as a society not to tolerate loutish behaviour. The fact of having drunk a lot is no excuse at all, if anything it makes the crime worse.

The great game of ours, our club and our reputation are all tarnished by the behaviour of a small minority. We must isolate them from our game and club at all times.
Stevethegas
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Which coach were you on White Elephant?
white elephant

Post by white elephant »

Went on mayfair from wigan lane, i have heard that the idiots have been banned from going with them again. they should be banned from all the games too i think.
WIGAN TILL I DIE

cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

I read on Rlfans that a blonde almost white haired curly haired boy was with the group. Although, he did not throw the can. His elder brother certainly went to Fisher. The blongde white curly haired boy is a ball boy at the JJB.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

white elephant wrote:Went on mayfair from wigan lane, i have heard that the idiots have been banned from going with them again. they should be banned from all the games too i think.
I often travel with Mayfair, in fact going with them on Friday, and I have never witnessed any trouble with their passengers.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
white elephant

Post by white elephant »

Yeah thats the group, the lad with the white curly hair is a ball boy i have seen him at reseves games doing it.
WIGAN TILL I DIE

Bear

Post by Bear »

Fair play to mayfair, although i dont see the problem is 100% with the youth supporters, i hear a few adults to the left of the blue box were fighting amongst themselfs.

OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!