New Saints fullback

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
GeoffN

Re: New Saints fullback

Post by GeoffN »

Wigan Watcher wrote:I thought he did very well and showed some good rugby, he followed the ball and if he continues to do that he will score tries...Well Done lad well done!
Yep, agreed!
MrDave

Post by MrDave »

Wigan have a good up and coming full back in Josh Vievers and if I'm not mistaken he is the same age as Lomax so there could be some good competition between them in the future.

GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

MrDave wrote:Wigan have a good up and coming full back in Josh Vievers and if I'm not mistaken he is the same age as Lomax so there could be some good competition between them in the future.
Perhaps, but one of them is getting SL experience already, the other will be waiting years for his chance.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

GeoffN wrote:
MrDave wrote:Wigan have a good up and coming full back in Josh Vievers and if I'm not mistaken he is the same age as Lomax so there could be some good competition between them in the future.
Perhaps, but one of them is getting SL experience already, the other will be waiting years for his chance.
Especially with the rumour of Karmichael Hunt :angry: if it is true
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan