Re: Boots n All

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

well spotted, on the online version they show the footage and Barrie mac makes a reference to Noble staring the players out as they walk off the pitch. Email to sky methinks.

Online version here for the benefit of anyone without Sky:

http://uk.truveo.com/Boots-N-All-Online ... /680887225
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

gpartin

Post by gpartin »

Nobby`s Girl wrote:Yep spotted it straight away...stupid muppets!

1 -Wigan was wearing last seasons kit...
2 -It was bright and sunny...
3 -It had players in the squad that wasnt even playing on Fridays game! I seen Phelpsey and Timmy.

:eusa17:
I missed it completely, stupid muppet :lol:
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

highland convert

Post by highland convert »

Nice on boots and all. Shows our thoughts re anti-Wigan are not without basis in fact,
weststand-rich

Post by weststand-rich »

Quite.

I see Eamonn O'Carroll has made a speedy recovery from his Broken metatarsel!
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

lol was a classic again i was screaming at the mupets on sky
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
Reevezie 2.0.0.8

Post by Reevezie 2.0.0.8 »

I have emailed them at boots n all see if it gets read out in next weeks show!!! :conf:
Wigan's Favourite Salon Follows The Wigan Warriors http:// http://www.cuttingcrewwigan.co.uk
dawbz

Post by dawbz »

I did'nt go to the Wigan Hudds game but a mate of mind did and said the spoiling tactics by hudds was terrible, i watched boots n all and Phil Clarke said Wigan was just as bad ? is this true or again is it bias by the boots n all crew?.
outback wiganer

Post by outback wiganer »

I didnt see boots n all last night but have watched the condensed version on sky anytime today. Bill Arthur and Barry McDermott are on that programme and they showed exactly the same clip and that programme has been on there all week. We all know that the Sky Commentators love it when Wigan get beat and love it even more when Saints + Leeds win. This just proves what a load of idiots Sky are employing.
I hope they read out any e-mails they get from Wigan fans next week. I'm sure they will come up with some poor, lame excuse.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

dawbz wrote:I did'nt go to the Wigan Hudds game but a mate of mind did and said the spoiling tactics by hudds was terrible, i watched boots n all and Phil Clarke said Wigan was just as bad ? is this true or again is it bias by the boots n all crew?.
No it is true and the whining was just sour grapes on our part because we lost.
cherrywarrior

Post by cherrywarrior »

sod emailing boots n all and sky, they wont be bothered, get on to OFCOM, thats disgraceful!
Wish list: Billy Slater please!!!!!!!!