barrow v wigan highlights

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
greens

barrow v wigan highlights

Post by greens »

you can watch sundays game at www.nwemail.co.uk

Fixed your link - :)
MrDave

Re: barrow v wigan highlights

Post by MrDave »

Thanks. Must have been abit nervy for the people at the game, I don't see why Barrows try was disallowed at 20-24 could have been a very different story if that was given. By my count Ainscough got four tries?

Defence was appalling, one-on-one tackling was a disgrace and too often player were caught standing still. Hope Noble performs miracles before Thursday or 75-0 might seem like a respectable score :conf:
greens

Post by greens »

i'm a barrow fan are try was disallowed for a forward pass apparently looking at vid might have been just had that been given would been interesting finale.
neilbass

Post by neilbass »

Hi greens - congratulations to your team for their effort and performance on Sunday.

We had a great day at your ground, and from that performance you deserve that sort of crowd every match.

I know plenty on here are talking about Wigan's poor performance - but I believe that Barrow played well above the level anyone expected. Even with a few own-half knock-ons etc the home crowd stayed behind their team and encouraged them to the end.

Can I ask - what happened with the minute's silence? I'd bought a programme and read about the 2 former players dying. We watched the players come out and line-up and were waiting for a signal for the start of the silence - next thing the referee blew for the end of it??

So many Wigan fans were singing through it - and I am sure they didn't even know. So sorry from us - is a new P.A system top of the shopping list?

First time we've been to Barrow by the way - and we look forward to coming back sometime. Lovely drive and lovely place - friendly people
greens

Post by greens »

dont worry about about min silence never heard the tannoy say they were doing 1 no apology needed and its a new p a it is crap tho,thought your support added to the days enjoyment for me coming to jjb soon my lads playing a kids game think its hull kr game.
cumbria_warrior

Post by cumbria_warrior »

where you from greens?
greens

Post by greens »

barrow lived by cp all my life you a marra.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

where you from cumbria_warrior?
cumbria_warrior

Post by cumbria_warrior »

Millom, you? Barrow played very well on sunday, wigan were poor but nothing can be taken away from barrow, very well organised, was pleased to see nathan mossop given a chance also even if only 10 min or so, Was a good day and if barrow keep playing like that will be a difficult team to beat for any opposition
greens

Post by greens »

think wigan did just enough was close mind probly had 1eye on saints game .