Very Happy!!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
stacey c

Very Happy!!

Post by stacey c »

What can i say?
I honestly felt happier tonight leaving the game than i did leaving Barrow on Sunday!

At last we looked like we wanted to win and we played our hearts out!

Pride and passion was all i asked and we got to see a good game of rugby league aswell!

This is what i meant when i got slated earlier in the week for saying a win is not the be all and end all of rugby league!

Well Done Lads - Proud to be a Wiganer! :)
cherrywarrior

Re: Very Happy!!

Post by cherrywarrior »

Me very happy too!!! Good match lads!!!
Wish list: Billy Slater please!!!!!!!!
cumbria_warrior

Post by cumbria_warrior »

Full credit to all tonight, they all played well, a few mistakes but hopefully a sign of better times ahead, We even looked like we were gonna win for most the game,young sam t had another blinder of a game I though
ian b

proud to be a wigan fan

Post by ian b »

really proud to be a wigan fan tonight.I thought we deserved to win really.I dont know what other people think but i believe if we had a halfback that could just be a bit smarter with the ball near the line and could direct the play i think we could have scored a few tonight.I would have liked to see j tomkins start with hock in the second row because i think we would have rattled them even more.
GeoffN

Re: proud to be a wigan fan

Post by GeoffN »

Lets try and keep the number of match threads down to a sensible amount, please...?
cherrywarrior

Re: proud to be a wigan fan

Post by cherrywarrior »

I think we missed Joel tonight!!
Wish list: Billy Slater please!!!!!!!!
bruno

Post by bruno »

lads did us proud tonight commitment was there well done
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

cumbria_warrior wrote:Full credit to all tonight, they all played well, a few mistakes but hopefully a sign of better times ahead, We even looked like we were gonna win for most the game,young sam t had another blinder of a game I though
Agreed; I picked him for my MoM, although there were a few other good contenders.
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

TWO EYED WARRIOR wrote:WE LOST !
To by far the best team in the competition, and by only one try.

If (and it's admittedly a BIG if!) we play with that intensity for the rest of season, we'll win 90% of our games, and run both Leeds and Saints close. That's a lot better than it was looking a week or two ago.

We've been saying for ages that we need to see progress, and that was definitely it - if we can maintain it.
ian b

Post by ian b »

sean olouglin must have come close to mom tonight he was involved in just about everything.But like other people have said the whole team played well :)