Guitar Tutorial DVD's

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
medlocke

Guitar Tutorial DVD's

Post by medlocke »

just put a few new Guitar Tutorial DVD's and a Tutorial programe on CD Rom on ebay, go take a look see, all have free delivery. Will be placing a few tutorial books on later today so keep an eye out if your interested

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Play-Blues-Now-DV ... 240%3A1318
mike binder

Re: Guitar Tutorial DVD's

Post by mike binder »

u got any begineers dvds my daughter just bought a guitar ,but i know nothing and both cant read music
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
pieaddict

Post by pieaddict »

Hi

Just a good link for beginners is www.justinguitar.com very good site, has lesson for all levels inc advanced. Books and dvds help to but this is great for starting

medlocke

Post by medlocke »

mike binder wrote:u got any begineers dvds my daughter just bought a guitar ,but i know nothing and both cant read music
Mike, the Play guitar CD Rom is for beginers up to intermediate and even advance, it has 5 different programmes, everything is on the screen, chord scales with a 3d hand that shows where every finger should go, i think you might even be able to upload songs from your media player into the programme. The disc includes the tutoring for the following styles music, Indie, Funk, Rock and Blues as well as Completechord tutor

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Learn-2-Play-Play ... 240%3A1318
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

bought it thanks
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Cheers Mike, will post it tomorrow