Easter fixtures

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
ian b

Easter fixtures

Post by ian b »

Just like to say that i think the games on sky so far have all been a brilliant advert for our sport.They have all been exciting and the defences and skill levels considering the conditions,not to mention some of the hits have been first class.I cannot think of any other sport which would serve up the passion and intensity that the last three derby games have.I think we as fans are so lucky to have such great and honest sport to go and watch where the athletes playing dont surround the ref every five minutes or pretend they are injured.Long may it continue :)
turf

Re: Easter fixtures

Post by turf »

A good post.

I would agree with all of the above. I think qwith the exception of tonight's game, with Bradford vs Leeds, that the officiating has been very good as well with not a lot of penalties dished out from Ben Thaler and Steve Ganson respectively.

Thaler only gave a total of about 6/7 last night, while Ganson today gave only about 5 or 6.

Therefore, we got two very good, tight, tense, free flowing games.

ian b

Post by ian b »

i think tonights game was dictated by the weather more than anything but i still think it added to the excitment
turf

Post by turf »

The rain/wind/drizzle/damp didn't help with the Bradford v Leeds fixture tonight but I agree it made it more tense and exciting.