Kurt Cobain

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
gpartin

Kurt Cobain

Post by gpartin »

I usually disregard messages on Youtube from random people but had this sent and I am well impressed, what does everyone think?:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gi89rltPeeQ[/youtube]
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

robjoenz

Re: Kurt Cobain

Post by robjoenz »

After 31 seconds I thought it was Sean Long.
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

it's Easter Monday, he came back like Jesus
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

very good but i think he was well over rated
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Not a bad painting but a shame it is off such an over rated talentless cry baby, i can't stand Cobain and Nirvana, the best thing about Nirvana is The Foo Fighters, Dave Grohl is 5 times more talented than Cobain was or ever could been, you got to laugh at the youngsters who praise Cobain as a golden god, the ones that where really young or where not even born when he was around, Nirvana destroyed the once great Seattle scene by being commercialy succesful and all of a sudden Grunge was born thanks to some NY Times journalist, where as the scene had beeen chugging along since the early 80's with such band's as Green River, Soundgarden, The Melvins, Malfunkshun & Skin Yard
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

:eusa2: :eusa2: :eusa2: spot on
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

I was never a big fan of Nirvana either to be honest. Far more impressed with the artist.
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

I liked Nirvana. You have to give them credit for making grunge big. Love the video to teen spirit.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

cpwigan wrote:I liked Nirvana. You have to give them credit for making grunge big. Love the video to teen spirit.
But thats the point CP, by making the Seattle Sound succesful and coining the term Grunge, it actually destroyed the scene, Nirvana killed off what was a thriving multi talented underground scene by taking it worldwide, the first time i heard Smells like teen spirit was on the day that Freddie Mercury died, that was the first time that i truely thought that music had seen the last of originality and since then music has just been repackaged :wink:
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

On that basis Medlocke no musical genre would ever become popular. Motown?, Punk? Do you not think each musical genere has a time and a place in terms of mass popularity? That genre then inspires new genres?