riversiders meeting tuesday 12

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
proud_pie_eater

Re: riversiders meeting tu...

Post by proud_pie_eater »

fair enough, we'll just see who turns up! see u there :D
NUMBER 1 SPOT HERE WE COME!!!
SOUTHPORT WARRIOR

Post by SOUTHPORT WARRIOR »

im a member and wanted to bring my wife and daughter who are not members would they be allowed and also what do you normally do at the meeting apart from drink as i have not been to any yet
WiganWarrior

Post by WiganWarrior »

theres no problems with non members going im not a member and i asks and they said that id be welcome, and you dont have to join on your first visit. As what you do ive not been yet so cant help with that one lol
Wigan til i Die !!!!

"Its like a game of union the ball disappears for 3-4 tackles then appears to be kicked" BBC GMR
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

SOUTHPORT WARRIOR posted:
also what do you normally do at the meeting apart from drink as i have not been to any yet
You can drink if you want, although I guess if you get too rowdy you'll get kicked out. Apart from that, there's the chance to ask questions of whoever are the guests at that particular meeting, there's usually a game of some sort for winning some Wigan-related trinket or tickets for the players' bar etc, you can talk to other fans and if you're really lucky you might even get to see me, although I only manage about 2 meetings a year these days and tonight isn't going to be one of them!
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

Fraggle posted:
also what do you normally do at the meeting apart from drink as i have not been to any yet
You can drink if you want, although I guess if you get too rowdy you'll get kicked out. Apart from that, there's the chance to ask questions of whoever are the guests at that particular meeting, there's usually a game of some sort for winning some Wigan-related trinket or tickets for the players' bar etc, you can talk to other fans and if you're really lucky you might even get to see me, although I only manage about 2 meetings a year these days and tonight isn't going to be one of them!
thank u
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

mike binder posted:
Fraggle posted:
thank u
For what - not going? :wink:
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

Fraggle posted:
mike binder posted:
Fraggle posted: You can drink if you want, although I guess if you get too rowdy you'll get kicked out. Apart from that, there's the chance to ask questions of whoever are the guests at that particular meeting, there's usually a game of some sort for winning some Wigan-related trinket or tickets for the players' bar etc, you can talk to other fans and if you're really lucky you might even get to see me, although I only manage about 2 meetings a year these days and tonight isn't going to be one of them!
thank u
For what - not going? :wink:
exactly :lol: only joking
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME