DARRELL GRIFFIN

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
outback wiganer

DARRELL GRIFFIN

Post by outback wiganer »

Darrell Griffin is on his way to the Warriors any day now, with Eamon O'Carroll going the opposite way to Huddersfield. Lee Mossop currently on loan at Barrow, also going to the Giants on loan for rest of the season.
medlocke

Re: DARRELL GRIFFIN

Post by medlocke »

From last seasons stats Griffin looks far better than O'Carroll
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

pieater-alex wrote:
outback wiganer wrote:Darrell Griffin is on his way to the Warriors any day now, with Eamon O'Carroll going the opposite way to Huddersfield. Lee Mossop currently on loan at Barrow, also going to the Giants on loan for rest of the season.
Eamon O'carroll going the other way on loan?

I hope so; Lenagan is on record as saying he won't let him go.
the-Bowtun-Warrior

Post by the-Bowtun-Warrior »

outback wiganer wrote:Darrell Griffin is on his way to the Warriors any day now, with Eamon O'Carroll going the opposite way to Huddersfield. Lee Mossop currently on loan at Barrow, also going to the Giants on loan for rest of the season.
our best prop in the opening stage of the season?
only not playing now cos he picked up a broken bone playing for the reserves after being dropped for a mad reason.....

Send Fielden. if Eamonn goes, its another boo by this club. mind you, i'm used to it now.
bye bye another youth player then!
Owen Coyles Super White Army!!!

ste lord

Post by ste lord »

Is this a genuine post with substance to back it up? If so where have you got your info from? :conf:

Keep Wigan "Wigan"

cherrywarrior

Post by cherrywarrior »

I highly doubt Eamon O Carroll is going anywhere just yet, is he even weight bearing on that foot of his yet, let alone out of plaster and ready to play?
Wish list: Billy Slater please!!!!!!!!
thomo

Post by thomo »

Is Griffin any better than Coley?

Do we take it that Coley will not get another contract?

In my opinion we will be releasing two forwards at the end of the season - Bailey and Coley and hopefully bringing in one world class prop - then do we use the spare money to keep some youngsters.

cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Griffin is an interesting player. A Southerner he secured a stint in Brisbane Broncos Academy.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

thomo wrote:Is Griffin any better than Coley?

Do we take it that Coley will not get another contract?

In my opinion we will be releasing two forwards at the end of the season - Bailey and Coley and hopefully bringing in one world class prop - then do we use the spare money to keep some youngsters.
Griffin's stats for last year are way better tha O'Carrol's but not as good as Coley's