Chris Melling

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Dawber

Re: Chris Melling

Post by Dawber »

robjoenz posted:
I think Welski was just saying it would be better if players like Colbon had a settled side to be gradually brought in to rather than being chucked in at deep end.
Chucked in at the deep end? how many games have these young guys played? i don't doubt there ability but they have hardly featured week in week out, i'm sure the time will be right for these guys especially when mo starts spending all that profit on some big guys for them run alongide side with, lets hope it's not too long.
Welski

Post by Welski »

robjoenz posted:
I think Welski was just saying it would be better if players like Colbon had a settled side to be gradually brought in to rather than being chucked in at deep end.
I couldn't have (and obviously didnt) put it better myself! :lol:

"Its such a shame that young guys like this havent got the chance to ease their way into a 'settled' side". Any better?

By the way robjoenz I dont think much of the girls round your way if they look my Logo image mate! :lol:
Strongest Armpits in Rugby League
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

Dawber posted:
Chucked in at the deep end? how many games have these young guys played? i don't doubt there ability but they have hardly featured week in week out.
Not just that, but it's also a case of who they are playing alongside. I would have thought playing with experienced players would aid their development rather than playing alongside a team of 22 year olds?
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

Welski posted:
By the way robjoenz I dont think much of the girls round your way if they look my Logo image mate! :lol:
I didn't realise the picture was of you!

Although, have you seen some of the women about Whitehaven, generations of relatives in the mining industry combined with the healthy dose of radiation in the water can give some interesting creatures!

(Only kidding if any ladies from 'Haven are reading!)
Dawber

Post by Dawber »

Welski posted:
robjoenz posted:
I couldn't have (and obviously didnt) put it better myself! :lol:

"Its such a shame that young guys like this havent got the chance to ease their way into a 'settled' side". Any better?

yes i think that is better, but are you talking to me or robjoenz?? you really are a confusing little chap arn't you,
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

geoffN, too sharp, all settled in the treatment room :lol:
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.