Your chance to ask Stuey a question!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
waterside glens

Re: Your chance to ask Stuey a question!

Post by waterside glens »

turf wrote:
KOOCH wrote:
cpwigan wrote: That's no way to talk to Jim (Highland Convert) :wink:
:wink: :wink: :wink:
cpwigan I think you just called KOOCH, highland convert.

Rather :conf: :conf: :conf:
alert...alert. someone just had a helmet and crayon moment :lol:
turf

Post by turf »

waterside glens wrote:
turf wrote:
KOOCH wrote: :wink: :wink: :wink:
cpwigan I think you just called KOOCH, highland convert.

Rather :conf: :conf: :conf:
alert...alert. someone just had a helmet and crayon moment :lol:
What the heck are you on about?!?!?! :conf:
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Sent this:

"Do you think it right that Wigan's 4th best prop should be the highest paid one?"
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

I'd ask him this:

What is a "Just Society"?
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
First Try Tickle

Fielden

Post by First Try Tickle »

Earlier in the week the BBC website was asking for questions to be put to Fielden as the cup match approached. It then says check back later in the week for the answers. This all seems to have disapeared now.

Is this because Stu didn't like the questions ?

turf

Re: Fielden

Post by turf »

First Try Tickle wrote:Earlier in the week the BBC website was asking for questions to be put to Fielden as the cup match approached. It then says check back later in the week for the answers. This all seems to have disapeared now.

Is this because Stu didn't like the questions ?
I hope not!!!!! :(
yoda warrior

Post by yoda warrior »

they did the same with the jon wilkin one earlier in the season. i guess they advertise it till they've got enough questions and then it will reappear when they have the answers.
Pharabus

Post by Pharabus »

Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

just read it now. Fair play he had the difficult questions asked and printed. However he does come across a bit whiney and i didn't like his comment on the difference between wigan vs saints and bradford and leeds. I wish he would recapture his form our team could turn around with a worldclass forward.
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
cherrywarrior

Post by cherrywarrior »

Fair play to him, he does answer some VERY tough questions, I can't really believe he did though... but ur rite he doesnt reall come across very enderingly to us Wigan fans

Below be the intresting bits if anyone cba reading it
Q: You have played in both Bradford v Leeds and Wigan v St Helens derby games. Which is the bigger derby or do you think the resurgence of Hull KR has put the Hull derby above either or both?

SF: It's tough because I haven't played in the Hull derby, but of the others, there is more bad feeling between fans in the Wigan-Saints game. In the Leeds-Bradford games that I played in there was a mutual respect among both sets of supporters but you don't get that between Wigan and Saints fans
Q: Have you found it difficult to deal with the tag of world's most expensive player?

SF: I thought I would be fine with it but I probably never felt as much pressure at Bradford as I do at Wigan. You do get pressure and more stick from fans. Criticism from the media and opposition fans is a given but criticism off your own fans is probably the worst thing you can ever get and there is a lot of that at Wigan and I am probably top of the list.
SF: Brian Noble has been my club coach for the past 12 years at Bradford and now Wigan so he has taught me everything and has had a massive influence on my career. Although we get on well, we have had our ups and downs but he has helped me a lot and got me to where I am now.
Wish list: Billy Slater please!!!!!!!!